★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzamplezz View Post
@Ravenousgames: I somehow stumbled here looking for a speedrunner game. Does this game have the ghost racing feature, and if not, would it be possible to implement it?
Ghosts wouldn't really fit in this game since it's not really a speedrunner and more towards a traditional platformer.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
10-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Will this be getting iPhone 5 support?

10-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
Retro-Hard achievement doesn't seem to be working .

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
10-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Will this be getting iPhone 5 support?
We are going to be taking a look into that next week along with a few bug fixes.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
10-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
We are going to be taking a look into that next week along with a few bug fixes.
Awesome : )
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Random Heroes now supports widescreen devices! We are now fixing up a few bugs and adding in a couple new weapons and costumes! Hoping to get it submitted by end of day tomorrow.

Ravenous Games
10-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
Random Heroes now supports widescreen devices! We are now fixing up a few bugs and adding in a couple new weapons and costumes! Hoping to get it submitted by end of day tomorrow.
Can't wait!

My band just released an album! iTunes / Facebook
10-30-2012, 11:17 PM
I like all graphics design, very clean and neat. Gameplay is simple and easy understanding.

It's really cool.
11-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Just played the game through without dying, didn't even pause the game. Retro-Hard achievement was not unlocked. Will this issue be fixed in the update that was just submitted?
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkc View Post
Just played the game through without dying, didn't even pause the game. Retro-Hard achievement was not unlocked. Will this issue be fixed in the update that was just submitted?
Yes, the Retro-Hard achievement has been fixed in the update that is waiting for review.

Ravenous Games