★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

hai there guys! also No IAPs Sims

11-03-2012, 05:07 PM
hai there guys! also No IAPs Sims

Hey there guys I'm a long time lurker in the site but this is my first post. I've been using Apple devices since the iPhone 1, however.. I never actually did any gaming until a year or so I bought my first iPad, I gotta say it is pretty much my primary gaming platform nowadays.

I'm a dude who likes to pay for its videogames, my single biggest complain, and I assume; it is the same for others: IAPs. I love simulation games. Other than Kairosoft, I have a hard time finding a sim game that doesn't feels like a complete utter devious scam (Clan wars I'm looking at you).

I'm looking for recomendations of sims on iOS that I can buy and play without the need to drop a $10 every couple of days.

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Last edited by MignightCoffee; 11-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Would be interested too, one of my favourite genres which suits iPad pretty well is just filled with junk gambling apps masquerading as games.
11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Finding a game in that genre on iOS without a paywall sounds like a good plot for the next Mission Impossible movie.
11-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
There's a roller coaster tycoon port in the works right now. I really really hope it is an actual port and not remade with IAP like what happened with Theme Park.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
11-04-2012, 03:56 PM
I feel your pain. I used to buy multiple games a month. Then in-app purchase became the norm. I haven't' purchased a game in 3 months. (Not for lack of trying).