Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-03-2012, 03:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magg1e View Post
You need anything BM?
No thanks. I'm good until I finish my current boat.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I really like this game but I can't really figure out how to play it. I'm so used to having little mission quests things on these types of games and I feel a bit lost without them so if you can give me ay advice I would really appreciate it.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:18 PM

We'd love to help however we can! What level are you on?
Old 11-03-2012, 04:23 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
I really like this game but I can't really figure out how to play it. I'm so used to having little mission quests things on these types of games and I feel a bit lost without them so if you can give me ay advice I would really appreciate it.
Can I ask your level? Also, enjoy the game and don't rush of leveling up.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
iPad, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I was on level 20 something when I think I actually got the hang of the game, so just keep farming and you will figure out your style of play. However if you have any specific questions regarding the game, please feel free to ask. I have learned a lot from fellow farmers and vice versa.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:43 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Well the truck orders and boats are similar to quests. It helps to have some good, dependable, helpful neighbors to help you with the truck and boat orders. Take your time and enjoy the game. Also DONT waste diamonds on opening locked toolboxes.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default What Hay Day is all about... (warning: long post!)

Quote:
Hello fellow farmer (-wannabe)!
Hay Day is basically full of quests, if you know where to look

On the very first time of playing, you are given a field, a crop (wheat), animal (chicken), and machineries (feed mill & bakery).

The crop grows in the field in a certain amount of time. When it ripes, you harvest it to get double amount of what you plant, i.e plant 2 to get 4 crops. Wheat ripes after 1.5 mins, corn 5 mins, etc.

The animals give produce also after a certain amount of time. Chicken give eggs (of course!) every 20 mins. But after you "harvest" the animals, you need to feed them so they can produce in the next cycle.

Use the machineries to process raw products into ready-to-sell/use products with higher price. For example, use feed mill to process wheat+corn into chicken feeds, and bakery to process wheat into bread & corn+egg into cornbread, etc.

As your game progress, you will unlock more field, new type of crops, new animals, new machineries, various products to make, even fruit trees & berry bushes! Not to mention decorations & cute pets

Then comes the "mission quest": to earn coins (for buying new animals & machines), blue stars (for advancing level, thus unlocking new things), and achievements (for..personal satisfaction? lol).

Look at the Truck Order Board to see orders you can fulfill to earn coins & blue stars. You also earn blue stars by harvesting crops, animal products, and machinery products. For more coins, you can also sell products in adjustable price at your Road Stall. Check the Newspaper Stand every so often to find items in bargained price (if you are lucky!), but it is best to produce things on your own, as people tend to sell with higher price than what the Truck Order would pay.

After you achieved certain level, you can unlock the dock to get Boat Orders, where you can get even more coins & blue stars, even coloured tickets to buy pets!

You want a "little mission quests"? Well, in this game, the little quests just never end!

Oh, and there is also the Mine which you can blast with explosives to get silver, gold, platinum ores (sometimes also diamond!), which you can process with Smelters to get bars, which then processed into Jewelries using Jewellry Maker. I think this machine is unlocked at Level 37 (CMIIW!)

The "social part" of this game is also quite exciting, although the in-game feature still left many things to be desired. You can add Neighbours using Game Center or Facebook. Once you have neighbours, you can visit their farm to admire the layouts or to check on their Road Stalls, as some people don't always advertise their sale on the Newspaper. You can also trade with your neighbours, using external tools like this Hay Day Forum

When you grasp the gist of this game, you'll be surprised how addicting it is that you can goes farming for hours and keep going back to the game to check on your crops & animals!

If there's anything you wanna ask, feel free to post in here, and I'm pretty sure you will get the answer, as we have some very experienced & helpful Hay Day players on this thread! Happy farming!!!

(And this is the *longest post* I've ever written in a Forum! Lol.. You can tell that I just looove this game )

Last edited by d3li9ht; 11-03-2012 at 05:29 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM
iPad, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3li9ht View Post
(And this is the *longest post* I've ever written in a Forum! Lol.. You can tell that I just looove this game )
Wow, you are so cute. I would haver never taken the time but good job on describing the game!

Last edited by Red1; 11-03-2012 at 08:48 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to Milkmaid Send a message via Yahoo to Milkmaid

Holy crap!! You wrote a novel!! Lol. Good description xx
Old 11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3li9ht View Post
Hello fellow farmer (-wannabe)!
Your making history. LOL.

Last edited by Red1; 11-03-2012 at 08:48 PM..