App description: Magic 2013 runs best on iPad 3 and iPad 4. For best performance on iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina display, we recommend downloading Magic 2014.

NOTE: Magic 2013 is a high-performance game. For an optimal experience, please close any other open apps and ensure there are no active downloads running in the background.

Face a greater challenge with Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013!

In the latest installment of this hit franchise, travel across the fantastic plane of Shandalar as you faceencounters, and battle powerful Planeswalkers.

Magic 2013 offers new features including statistics-tracking for your game play and, for those already skilled in slinging spells, the option to choose what lands to tap when you cast your spells.

Game includes:
3 decks with 5 unlockable cards each
Single-player campaign across the plane of Shandalar
4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Garruk Wildspeaker
Encounters, a new feature in which you test your skills against different preset AI strategies
Planechase mode, which changes the rules with a randomized deck of cards based on the planes of the Magic Multiverse

Additional content is also available for purchase. Premium content package will get you:
7 additional decks to unlock
250+ additional cards unlockable through play
18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, and Innistrad, plus 11 revenge matches and 3 Planechase battles.
10 puzzling challenges
Online one-on-one Multiplayer play
Two-Headed Giant and Custom game modes
Pit yourself against the Multiverses ultimate evil mastermind, the dragon Planeswalker Nicol Bolas, in the single-player campaign
Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
Additional downloadable content as it becomes available

Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 runs best on iPad 2 or later.

Game content available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.

Vernimator's comments:

10-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awertos View Post
reviews is good but game isnt good
Game isn't good? Yeah, right.
10-18-2012, 09:15 PM
so, noone know how to win points in magic on ipad ?

10-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paferblo View Post
so, noone know how to win points in magic on ipad ?
Do you mean in solo or multiplayer rankings?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-19-2012, 01:06 AM
hi, thanks for u answer, i mean points in multiplayer ranking, they never move !!
10-19-2012, 01:22 AM
The game I was just fascinated. Trailer is very impressive
10-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paferblo View Post
hi, thanks for u answer, i mean points in multiplayer ranking, they never move !!
I think it goes like this. You need to beat someone with the same or higher ELO rating than you. But the problem with GC is that it doesn't pair you by ELO rating, I believe it's random.

Example: You won 10 games from people with lower ELO than you, you don't get points. You lose 1 game from someone with a higher ELO than you, you lose points. You win 1 game from someone with the same or higher ELO than you, you gain points (painfully slow).
10-19-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
I think it goes like this. You need to beat someone with the same or higher ELO rating than you. But the problem with GC is that it doesn't pair you by ELO rating, I believe it's random.

Example: You won 10 games from people with lower ELO than you, you don't get points. You lose 1 game from someone with a higher ELO than you, you lose points. You win 1 game from someone with the same or higher ELO than you, you gain points (painfully slow).
The real thing is... Gamecenter Leaderboard doesn't count anymore: it's easily hackable and you can easily figure how many stupid people cheated their Highscore via some sort of illegal app or script. I personally don't care about Leaberdoards, since it's no more reliable. I prefer to stick in some fun multiplayer games (Magic's stopped some weeks ago for me, I'm enjoying various new apps and other platform games, but who knows, surely I'll pick again for some fun match) but not paying too much consideration to highscores: I've read about too many flaws/exploits in Gamecenter to give it some trust. :-)

Useful only in pairing some friend for multiplayer matches... And often it isn't useful as you're expecting. Bleh.

PSN ID: Jools_75
Xbox360 Live, OpenFeint ID: Jools ITA
GameCenter, Plus+, Crystal ID: JoolsITA
(Hard of hearing person, so plz no vocal chat, just happy to have friends ^^)
10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
thanks jools, that is what i think, it not usable.
11-03-2012, 07:04 PM
New DLC coming November 8, 2012.

There will be 3 deck packs, with the first coming out this week, 2.99 USD each, with 2 decks each pack.

Source: Dotp Official Forum

11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Whoa! Awesome news

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix