• Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew

Win Double XP Matches and Digital Halo 4 Gear!

Mountain Dew, Doritos and 7-Eleven - in partnership with Xbox, 343, and Ogmento - are helping bring the Halo 4 experience into the real world with this location-based promotional game! Battle to become King of the Hill at your local 7-Eleven Store to win cool digital Halo 4 gear including Double XP and an Exclusive Custom Locus Helmet (US Only) or Ghost Prop Avatar (Canada Only)! Scan your favorite Halo 4 themed Mountain Dew and Doritos products to get in-game supplies to keep the battle going at each store location! Download and play for free!

Key Features:

Location-Based gameplay ties the in-game action to real world 7-Eleven Stores!
Compete on local and national levels
Use Augmented Reality & Computer Vision technology to scan Mountain Dew and Doritos products to obtain supplies!
Win Halo 4 prizes for your home console including Double XP matches, an exclusive Halo 4 Theme, a "Bulletproof" Emblem, and a "Locus" Helmet (US Only) or Ghost Prop Avatar (Canada only)!

Get Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew and join the battle!

Be the first to know! Get the latest on this game, updates, tips and more!

VISIT US: ogmento.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/Halo4KingofHill
LIKE US: facebook.com/Halo4KingoftheHill
WATCH US: youtube.com/ogmento

For more information on Halo 4, visit Halowaypoint.com

Echoseven's comments:

11-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I've been playing this game nonstop since it was released. Love the strafing bit!
11-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrionyEddon View Post
I've been playing this game nonstop since it was released.
You must be looking for the Self Help With Psychological Disorders forum. This is TA. Don't feel bad, at times I struggle to tell the difference myself. Good luck!
11-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
You must be looking for the Self Help With Psychological Disorders forum. This is TA. Don't feel bad, at times I struggle to tell the difference myself. Good luck!
I just assumed that was sarcasm?

DBC

I give up.
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This is why I joined..............I'm almost healed now but sometimes I relapse......
11-04-2012, 12:52 PM
The Halo port I have been waiting for! Love it! Especially how I get rewarded for my favorite soft drink! Brilliant game! First one to earn a permanent place on my home screen.

In fact, me and a couple of buddies love it so much, we're just going to spend a few weekends taking over our neighborhood hill and pooling our paychecks. The enemy won't know what hit 'em! I love this game! If only they did the same thing with GTA Vice City! That would be just awesome! You could be like the dominant gang by guzzling the most beer or something, then driving to the next pub without getting a DUI! BRILLIANT! I'm going to have to email Rockstar about this.