★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Tempest stones

Is it better to give my guys power fists for more damage, or tempest stones to increase dps.

For the paladins ability that increases healing powers by 20%, is that for the whole party or just the paladin?
08-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Also does sharkull skulls count towards the 25% of armor my teamates get?

10-14-2012, 03:56 PM
mika mobile do you have any more information about battleheart 2. its been a while and just am wondering what you guys are up to and if you could give any information.
11-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Bought this after getting hyped for borderlands legends (ended up passing on BL legends due to reviews). But so far I'm loving it.

Would be awesome if the sequel was a full blown RPGS like final fantasy with a huge world with dungeons and enemy encounters played out on the battlefield like they do in battleheart.
11-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I want this rather then borderlands legends
Buy it... there probably wont be any sale for this one. You can hope for a drop this christmas, but i doubt it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Well Borderlands Legends is good for one thing I guess... Boosting Battleheart's sales!
11-04-2012, 03:05 AM
So... Is there no extra content coming out in an update... Ever? If so, are the developers working on a sequel? It would be tragic to see something as awesome as this die
11-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Still seems unnecessary. All they needed to do was extend this game with new levels, enemies, maybe even a game mode (timed, co-op, maybe playing as enemies vs your heroes) and charge for it. Who wouldn't want to throw money at MM to enjoy this game again?
11-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dib View Post
Still seems unnecessary. All they needed to do was extend this game with new levels, enemies, maybe even a game mode (timed, co-op, maybe playing as enemies vs your heroes) and charge for it. Who wouldn't want to throw money at MM to enjoy this game again?
I'd gladly do so!
11-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dib View Post
Um...that sounds like a sequel.