★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey Rip73, I'm coming up on beating the game, will have nearly a mill saved to buy the Aventador. What race do you recommend grinding at that point to make the most money?
11-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonv2 View Post
Hey Rip73, I'm coming up on beating the game, will have nearly a mill saved to buy the Aventador. What race do you recommend grinding at that point to make the most money?
Callahan district checkpoint will get you 49,000 for a win and 39,500 for a silver and its relatively easy.

A lot of cars from the Porsche carrera up will get gold easily and a lot more will get silver.
And just about any car will get bronze which is 33,000. Well maybe not hummer but anything else. Well maybe not 'anything' else. A lot of cars though.

Use Porsche carrera as best choice for that race if you already have it. (Which you should)
So that's a min of 33,000 a pop. You won't need mods for it.

The Aventador will beat that event easily so its a handy way to build up to higher cars.
There are other nearly 50 grand events that will get a lot easier once you master a course.

McClane hyper competitive is another good one for money.

And if you have a top tier car Kruger ave a bridge too far is a good one but its quite tough to win.

Last edited by Rip73; 11-03-2012 at 09:37 PM.

11-03-2012, 09:54 PM
The more I play this the more I fall in love with it. Everything, especially the music, oozes quality and just outright fun.
11-03-2012, 10:08 PM
This game is so awesome, got it on release, played for 3 hours.. And now I can't open the damn thing without crashing.

Also I'm back.
11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
The more I play this the more I fall in love with it. Everything, especially the music, oozes quality and just outright fun.
This.

The DNA of this game is just right. I see myself playing this a year from now easily. I'm not saying I will play it nonstop for the next year, but it's one of those games I will come back to and enjoy every time.
11-03-2012, 10:24 PM
This game is just EPIC ... Second time i cannnot put down a game on my iPad (first was Bastion). I've been playing it since it's release, just finished all the events and now i'm trying to complete al the ”achievements". Are they enough to get the Bugatti? ... It's also the first time i play a NFS and the cops can actually change the race results ... Simply awesome game.
11-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Simply awesome Indeed. I love it.

Just haven't been able to open it for 3 days.
11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post

Well hello there
On a side note, I would normally reccomend deleting and reinstalling, but I have yet to find out if Origin/iCloud keeps your progress, so when you reinstall your progress would be saved. Does anybody want to try it out?
11-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Well hello there
On a side note, I would normally reccomend deleting and reinstalling, but I have yet to find out if Origin/iCloud keeps your progress, so when you reinstall your progress would be saved. Does anybody want to try it out?
A delete and a clean install won't save you're actual game progress.

But, if you have an origin account and were logged in last time you played, you're skill points will be saved to origin so you're achievements and unlocks are there.

You will have to buy all your cars again though.

A back up to iTunes and a restore will save your progress though, but we all know that's a pain in the ass and very time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post

On a side note, if you're getting those kind of issues (game crashes and the like), do a back up, then do a full clean factory restore through iTunes and once clean restore has completed, restore from back up.
It'll save all your progress but clear out cache, other folder and temp files (and other things that cause a slow down) that are clogging up your ram.
It is the best thing because those crash problems will only get worse across the board.

Last edited by Rip73; 11-03-2012 at 10:50 PM.
11-03-2012, 10:51 PM
I just made the brutal mistake of buying NFS:MW on PS3 this morning. Now I'm not saying the iOS version isn't a great game and a huge step in the right direction, but I'm definitely not enjoying it as much as I was at first. Tough break.