Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-04-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudette0980 View Post
Can you send me part of the Candy Corns set too? I can breed clunicula and cesti. But can you send me the geminus and persona. Thanks
Hey, I've got the whole set to send to you, didn't want to sell and break it up, but it's also taking up a lot of room, so perfect timing!

Thanks to all who have sent frogs, trying to breed them and send some back; especially to the previous 100% dexers

As for the dexing by breed or by color; I was doing it by breed, but someone had mentioned earlier in the thread that it was great to do by color as you can complete each breed right after another.
Now I gotta go back to going by breed as I'm only level 20 and if I do it by color, I'll have to go back again when I level up and discover new breeds.

Going from 10% to 5% for me wasn't too bad, cause the goal still seems so far, but I'm having fun getting there.

GC = heeranc80
Old 11-04-2012, 12:49 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Free Veru color wheel

Took a long time off from playing this game. Trying to clean house and Have a full color wheel of VERU. If you want it let me know. Trying to make room for some new frog breeds.

I am trying to get at least one of every frog.

All my New frogs are in my habitats. If you see something missing and feel like helping I would really appreciate it.

Game Center ID: shortbus123
Old 11-04-2012, 03:10 AM

Back in civilisation I've been hit with an overwhelming intake of gift frogs, thanks so much to all - sc, Cyg, Andi, dean, gobi, lisianne ... and you all know who you are even if I forget for the list .

Your combined efforts got all of the new breeds listed in my dex at least! Except for Spira, which did come but I managed to sell it as it arrived while I was jumping left in the pond, don't you hate that! Pretty stoked on balance anyway, even if I did burn through about half my stamps in stopping the constant alerts.

Not so fond of the Infinitas legs issue; I hope it is not intended and will be fixed, but all else seems well.

I am now focusing on dexing Nebulae, so those will be my outgoing gifts for the next week or two. Look forward to them starting tomorrow! Cheers.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 AM

And ... thanks Andi for the Spira I just accepted successfully .

One then came up as a request, so I ordered the appropriate anura, then forgot about it, tamed, catalogued and sold the Spira, filled my habs with Nebulae, went back to the mailbox and ... oh! Never mind, I don't have any lime nebulae yet either. And I am now so focused, 128 nebulae fill my habs.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:53 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus123 View Post
Took a long time off from playing this game. Trying to clean house and Have a full color wheel of VERU. If you want it let me know. Trying to make room for some new frog breeds.

I am trying to get at least one of every frog.

All my New frogs are in my habitats. If you see something missing and feel like helping I would really appreciate it.

Game Center ID: shortbus123
Welcome back! It has been a while. You are not alone, there are many old players returning to the roost.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:56 AM
iPad

Two more trick or treat starter sets available, or one complete set. Which ever you would! Please let me know.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:31 AM
iPhone 4

Good morning everyone,

Don't forget that today is daylight saving time! Be sure to adjust your clocks.

Welcome back Shortbus, it is good to "see" you again.

FROGGYDEX game - some really good post. The deadline will be at 7:00pm central this evening.

GC friends - I am making my own list so I can have it in alpha order. It is also a good way to see if I missed someone.

Thanks to Andi, Domenic, Quossum, DeanKeith, Auraof and C for the gifts. If I missed any one, thank you.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Sent a Shelbus and Tessera.
Thank you again!

Found some others that I was missing too! Here's what's left now:
Pluma
Aceris
Tabula
Spira
Dimidius
Favus

If anyone has any of those, please send them my way
I have this weeks set to gift out and some mustacium, nebulas, nodares, and foramen
Thanks!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
I have sent you a GC friend request, will send you a bunch of frogs as soon as you accept it
OK THANKSSSS!!!!

And meplie um nevermind I got the set already

Last edited by dudette0980; 11-04-2012 at 08:42 AM..
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeranc View Post
Hey, I've got the whole set to send to you, didn't want to sell and break it up, but it's also taking up a lot of room, so perfect timing!

Thanks to all who have sent frogs, trying to breed them and send some back; especially to the previous 100% dexers

As for the dexing by breed or by color; I was doing it by breed, but someone had mentioned earlier in the thread that it was great to do by color as you can complete each breed right after another.
Now I gotta go back to going by breed as I'm only level 20 and if I do it by color, I'll have to go back again when I level up and discover new breeds.

Going from 10% to 5% for me wasn't too bad, cause the goal still seems so far, but I'm having fun getting there.

GC = heeranc80
THANKSSS!!!! Do you want me to send it back to you? or give it to someone else???