Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2012, 04:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelb View Post
I moved my lowest shop to the second floor and never stock it. I just tap the first unstocked item and it zips me to the second floor. Scroll down 1 to get to the lobby.
Cunning. :-)
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExitaR View Post
Great game but my game has been bugged for the longest time.

Whenever I load the app there is a chance that some of bitizens won't be on their respective work floors but instead they are on their resident floors. It's just too much work and it saps all the fun from the game when I have to constantly put them back on their work floors. I hope someone can give me advice on how I can avoid this. Thanks

I am also experiencing random bitizens relocating to their respective residence floors, which usually happens after the game crashes. I don't mind the crashes because they're pretty infrequent but the relocating is what bugs me.

Any tips to avoid this happening would be great, because manually assigning them back to their jobs takes the fun out of the game.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolence View Post
I am also experiencing random bitizens relocating to their respective residence floors, which usually happens after the game crashes. I don't mind the crashes because they're pretty infrequent but the relocating is what bugs me.

Any tips to avoid this happening would be great, because manually assigning them back to their jobs takes the fun out of the game.
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that after the crash, when you tap on the business, the bitizen has become unemployed and is no longer showing there (eg. there are only two bitizens showing as working in the business when there were three before)? If so, that would indeed be very annoying but I can't say I've ever experienced it I'm afraid.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relharn View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that after the crash, when you tap on the business, the bitizen has become unemployed and is no longer showing there (eg. there are only two bitizens showing as working in the business when there were three before)? If so, that would indeed be very annoying but I can't say I've ever experienced it I'm afraid.

thanks for the reply, i should have been more clear my bad

After a crash, all my bitizens are still employed at their jobs but they are physically walking around on the floor where they live. I basically have some empty floors where bitizens are supposed to be working and apartments filled with employed bitizens.

For example: After a crash, Jane Doe can be seen walking around in the Storage Apts (where she lives) instead of walking around at the Smoothie Shop (where she works).
Old 11-17-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
For example: After a crash, Jane Doe can be seen walking around in the Storage Apts (where she lives) instead of walking around at the Smoothie Shop (where she works).
Where they are doesn't make any difference to sales/stocking etc

I've have one bitzy who has never ever *ever* been at work! darn slacker!

Last edited by gsxrboy; 11-17-2012 at 01:06 AM..
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrboy View Post
Where they are doesn't make any difference to sales/stocking etc

I've have one bitzy who has never ever *ever* been at work! darn slacker!

i dont mind the sales or stocking part, the part that bothers me is when I have to find them for the 1 bux. I know where they "should" be based on their uniforms but they are not where they work
Old 11-20-2012, 06:05 AM

I love this game. I'd like to see Tiny Tower 2 in a near future with a new gameplay or a new sim managament game from this guys!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
i dont mind the sales or stocking part, the part that bothers me is when I have to find them for the 1 bux. I know where they "should" be based on their uniforms but they are not where they work
Thanks for clarifying your issue. As far as I can tell, the physical location of the bitizen (either in their business or in their residence) is randomised each time you open the game and has nothing to do with crashes (other than randomly resetting them afterwards).

If you have given each business a unique uniform, and you are sick of searching through the residences if they are not at work, then you may want to employ a strategy I read about. That player renamed each business to include the floor number of the residence of the 3 employees (eg "Bakery 4 38 27"). That way, with the numbers in the order the bitizens appear on the business info screen, they could go straight to the floor they resided on.

My personal strategy is this: While I have given some (maybe a dozen) of my bitizens specific uniforms, the rest of them are simply colour coded to the floor they work on. As I have all my floors of the same colour together, when searching for a particular bitizen, I first search through the 21 floors matching their shirt colour, and if they are not there I'll search the 63 residences which are all located at the bottom of my tower. I generally only do the search task when I restock the floors a couple of times per day and it doesn't take very long so this search method is fine for me.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I am new to this game and he 10 floors
Can anyone add me or send me anything to help?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:15 PM

Updated app today!

New floors available!

Sadly I'm at work and my iPad isn't so if someone gets keen and quick builds all the new floors, pop a note here to say what they are