Doombots (working title) for iPhone/iPad - seeking alpha/beta testers

11-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Looks fun

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Would love to test this!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
11-02-2012, 10:49 PM
I am just noticing this and interested in beta testing if opportunity still exists. I have beta experience on multiple projects. Thanks in advance for any consideration.
11-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Nice

This looks like good fun! Dev question for you - how are you managing the weapon upgrade system? Just after an overview rather than specifics!
11-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cheeseburger View Post
This looks like good fun! Dev question for you - how are you managing the weapon upgrade system? Just after an overview rather than specifics!
Two possible options at the moment, but both based around persistant upgrades as you progress through levels.

We're looking into a loot based system where weapons are built and upgraded using lots of different parts found (maybe randomly) throughout the game.

The other way is just to have a weapon shop with unlocks and upgrades bought with crystals collected throughout levels.

temporary super powerups are also kind of a common genre staple so there might be some way to mix that in too.