Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I meant a screenshot that removes ur progress bar on top with gems/gold/food amounts and bottom buttons... a screenshot with only your islands and sky, and the normal screenshot buttons are not a workaround for this form I'm talking about. Lots of games incorporate this method and I feel it would be great for DV
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPandy26 View Post
You can take screenshot with your device anyway by pressing the lock + home buttons together. Don't think they would add that feature if there's already an alternative.
I think they need to allow us to zoom out a little more though, it's annoying not being able to see a full island on an iPhone, especially when your trying to decorate it.
Screenshot? Andy, you're missing my point. You take a screenshot, but you still capture those big, clunky on-screen icons with your park, right? And what alternative are you talking about? I am talking about seeing our parks in all its glory -- without the on-screen icons getting in the way. Check out the comments below.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
^ ya but 3 high lvl panlongs fills an earth habitat in 50 mins or less, I'm not on that often so I made it so I have 1 of every habitat and everything else is a rainbow

Also I feel the game should have a "screenshot" option that saves to camera roll. You could zoom in and screenshot or have a full park shot.
Gotcha. I just want more cash so I can turn all my dragon statues into gold faster. Oops, sorry to Andy, didn't know he was answering your post and not mine. Andy is right, but without the on-screen icons, the captured pics would be nicer.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:39 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
My Singing Monsters (a similar game) has a "View Mode" that you activate by pressing a small button in the bottom left-hand corner. When you press it your park goes into a fullscreen mode like you describe where all the buttons and such go away in order to maximize your view. However, when in View Mode you can only look at things, you can't collect money or breed.
I'd settle for that, jtfields. DragonVale deserve better and should have a full-screen view as well. Add me, ~ebbnflow~ (squiggly thing incl.) and check out my different theme parks: Pompeii (volcano), Forbidden City (10 leap year dragons inside), Hobbit (lord of the ring) and more.

Last edited by ~ebbnflow~; 11-04-2012 at 05:45 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 08:54 PM

I hate Topaz
Old 11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
Add me, ~ebbnflow~ (squiggly thing incl.) and check out my different theme parks: Pompeii (volcano), Forbidden City (10 leap year dragons inside), Hobbit (lord of the ring) and more.
Just added you.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
I hate Topaz
I'm still working on #2 as well.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I got my last piece this morning and summoned Kairos!! I used him immediately to speed up my fails for Topaz and get my DC. Put my Firefly and Cactus back in the cave and woohoo there's my second Topaz (display egg). Now I'm all set for the new Eclipse dragon next week
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
I'm still working on #2 as well.
Same here. Thankful to have one at least.
Is Singing Monsters a web based game too? We used to be ae to zoom way out and see it all but that went away in an early update. I don't know how this sort of game works in terms of running and storing all our data, will we max it out eventually?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

After four days of topaz fails, i got two one hour fails this morning, decided to speed them up and got two straight topaz afterwards!

Now just had to wait 30 hours for both to finish breeding then i can start working on my third one for display.