10-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I think iOS 6 is messing up with the sound effects....
10-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Im 100% sure i completed a round without walking, but the achievement 'lazy boy' wont record. How come, is it a bug? Or do I have to do something more?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore

11-04-2012, 09:08 AM
After playing various zombie games I realize there's just something special about cod zombies, that makes it better than games like dead trigger and ny zombies. I think Bo zombies rock but now there seems to be a problem with mp. GC won't connect at all, says "can't connect to services" I hope they fix this issue. I really can't stand Game Center for connecting to mp play.

Last edited by Johnny101; 11-04-2012 at 09:10 AM.
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
After playing various zombie games I realize there's just something special about cod zombies, that makes it better than games like dead trigger and ny zombies. I think Bo zombies rock but now there seems to be a problem with mp. GC won't connect at all, says "can't connect to services" I hope they fix this issue. I really can't stand Game Center for connecting to mp play.
I've been getting the can't connect to services on COD: zombies all week on Multiplayer. It's very annoying can't play online

Drat!
11-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
... I really can't stand Game Center for connecting to mp play.
Don't get me started on GC...

IMO, GC has ruined the reputations, player bases, and likely sales of more than a few games, through no fault of the developers behind the titles...

DBC

I give up.
11-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Don't get me started on GC...

IMO, GC has ruined the reputations, player bases, and likely sales of more than a few games, through no fault of the developers behind the titles...

DBC
Totally agree,

Even 3 years ago playing CodWAW , Activision had their own servers and I could play on a regular basis with 3 and 4 player co-op. With gameloft it's very easy to play mp but with Game Center, it's horrible.

GC has taken all the fun out of black ops zombies. Wish Activision would provide their own servers again.
11-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I can almost guarantee you that with Forstall out of apple alot of things are going to change. I hope gc is one of them cause it really has the potential to be great. They need a deeper user experience like Xbox live
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
anybody able to connect anymore on co-op?? before I was able to play with one other person but now I keep getting " error on joining room" ?? talk about frustrating. I wish Activision/Gamecenter would get their act together for online play.

This is too good of a game to not have multiplayer
11-13-2012, 04:08 AM
New update is out!! New achievements and new weapon: the crossbow.

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
11-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
New update is out!! New achievements and new weapon: the crossbow.
Yes the update is out for a new weapon but unfortunately the thing that matters is multiplayer and they haven't fixed that issue because the mp doesn't work.