Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Trying to get the ting yang award, does anyone have a white picea spinae? Thanks
Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudette0980 View Post
THANKSSS!!!! Do you want me to send it back to you? or give it to someone else???
If its alright, I would really appreciate this one as well. What would you like in return?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroth View Post
Thank you again!

Found some others that I was missing too! Here's what's left now:
Pluma
Aceris
Tabula
Spira
Dimidius
Favus

If anyone has any of those, please send them my way
I have this weeks set to gift out and some mustacium, nebulas, nodares, and foramen
Thanks!
Sent you a Pluma, Aceris and Tabula.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
Welcome back! It has been a while. You are not alone, there are many old players returning to the roost.
Wow, more names I recognize from the distant past...
Old 11-04-2012, 09:38 AM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoEllynO View Post
I sent flecto, lunaris, mustacium, pictoris, skeletos, and shelbus. Enjoy!

JoEllynO
Received all but Shelbus as I'll explain in my next post about bugs. Thanks so much for your generosity. It was quite unexpected & definitely appreciated.

Quote:
[FONT="Fixedsys"][I]I think the best thing to do is to breed. My reasons are when you are looking for a set or a request it is easier to find the speices than the color. I see how color may help, but in most cases breed is easier.
If I were 'dexing, I'd probably pick this as it's more straightforward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus123 View Post
Took a long time off from playing this game.
Even Short can take a long time off. Welcome back!!!! Stopped sending you sets, in my random way, after a while for I didn't think you were playing. Glad you've returned.

p.s.: Thanks this morning to JoEllynO for the Flecto, Lunaris, Pictoris, Skeletos, & Shelbus. Equally big thanks to java for the Fractus, Cygnet for the Axis, Nodare, Fortuno, Quilta & Dimidius, sc1968 for the Dimidius & Tessera, & Laura for the Ornatus.

p.p.s.: Sent Weekly Starter Sets to JoEllyn & Cygnet, not as thanks but because if you two spend so much time breeding the new frogs you might not have even begun the sets yet.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroth View Post
Thank you again!

Found some others that I was missing too! Here's what's left now:
Pluma
Aceris
Tabula
Spira
Dimidius
Favus

If anyone has any of those, please send them my way
I have this weeks set to gift out and some mustacium, nebulas, nodares, and foramen
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meplie View Post
Sent you a Pluma, Aceris and Tabula.
Sent you a Spira, Dimidus and Favus.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Default Bugs!

Earlier in this thread I mentioned the "bug" about how, if you tap 2x to receive a frog, you get 2 of those frogs. This, in itself, could be annoying (since you can't delete something from your MB) or a real boon if it's an expensive frog.

The other bug I discovered to my dismay this morning. It was after I was checking JoEllyn's habs to see if she had traces of this week's set & see if there was something in her decorating scheme that I liked. Then it was time for breakfast. Even PF aficionados need their nourishment.

When I returned, I was presented with a gift of a Shelbus, then Fractus, then Axis, Nodare, Fortuno, Quilta & finally Dimidius - I kept tapping OK but the names kept coming. It was weird for I thought my MB was pretty full, maybe one empty slot. I SHOULD HAVE JUST CLOSED THE APP UNTIL I HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE! (OJ doesn't cut it for thinking). Eventually, the notifications stopped & I had time to look at my MB when I realized I was still in JoEllyn's hab.

I exited her hab & returned to my own but, as suspected, my MB was pretty full as I was waiting for frogs to complete the set, plus there were none of the just gifted frogs there. The Shelbus plus the frogs Cygnet sent were not offered again.

If JoEllyn received the Axis-->Dimidus frogs because I was in her hab, that's a "bug." (If so, keep them with my blessing) If the frogs were just flat out lost because of where I left the game (in someone else's hab), that's a "bug." If I magically developed dyslexia or overnight which cured itself immediately upon entering my own hab, well I have bigger problems than a simple NB game.

At any given time, unless my MB is full, I can't really say how many free spaces I have. And in my own hab my MB it would have told me it was full. This presented with no warning & no way of stopping short of closing the app (I assume). Being fairly new to this version, I simply didn't have any guidelines except my gut feelings which I blithely ignored.

Note to self & others: Yeah, check out others' habs but don't leave your game in any place but your habs, unless you want to be a guinea pig & see if you can reproduce this problem. Me, I'm not up for it.

p.s.: What's done is done. Hope NB addresses this problem. Wish they still had a support forum :::sigh:::

p.p.s.: The error message upon completing a set when all previous sets have been done is still there. Another bug.

p.p.p.s.: FWIW, I don't time travel, never had, & my iPhone is not jailbroken. I have NOT updated to newest iOS version because of Maps issue so I'm still using iOS 5.1.1.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Hi guys! Great to see so much action in this thread

I checked out some of the new frogs, they look good, esp Nebula.

Hope you guys are enjoying the update

Last edited by hollowman; 11-04-2012 at 12:37 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
THANKSSS!!!! Do you want me to send it back to you? or give it to someone else???
dudette, please forward it someone else =) looks like pocketfrogs150 might want it...

I also have trick and treat set ready if anyone else wants it

out of curiosity, i figure the lanterna are pumpkins, the persona are ghost, the vinaceus, maybe witches or they look like frankenstein to me, but what are the beige and albeo ligos? i don't get it...

gc= heeranc80
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post

p.p.s.: Sent Weekly Starter Sets to JoEllyn & Cygnet, not as thanks but because if you two spend so much time breeding the new frogs you might not have even begun the sets yet.
Thanks. You are so correct. Got to get the newbies color-coded before I catalog.

First half of new breeds will be complete in eight hours - let me know if you need anything there.
Will start second half in the morning then.

Then I'll be back to beige dexting and sets .

JoEllynO