Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Shouldn't this be on the NOVA page and save for jetpack.
thanks, and oops.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
thanks, and oops.
You're welcome

Last edited by ThePowerofLava; 11-04-2012 at 01:24 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Hey, so I have 8400 money, save up for jetpack or get the railgun? (I already own lightning gun and railgun is my favorite main gun.) Im leaning on saving but I still need your input.
Jetpack
Old 11-04-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Jetpack
I have 10600 now thanks to Lava!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:57 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I have 10600 now thanks to Lava!
What mode have you been playing? My income has stalled...
Old 11-05-2012, 06:04 AM

strange that you're talking about IB2 here.
have you beat sky cages yet?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow0x View Post
strange that you're talking about IB2 here.
have you beat sky cages yet?
Talk about Star Warfare amongst the regular members here has sort of stalled, admittedly. The last actual talk about gameplay amongst the regulars was probably the people playing PvP, and the last remotely-related talk would have probably been the Photoshopping activity that JediKnight and I got up to a while back (still kicking back into gear).

We still like to keep in touch, but to do that, we'll need to go a little off-topic given that we haven't really had anything new in Star Warfare...

As for Sky Cages...is that one of the new expansion packs? Did they expand on the plotline and story?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
What mode have you been playing? My income has stalled...
CTF, Ill pmail you if lava lets me about what I did.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:37 AM

I think I just encountered my first ACTUAL hacker in this game. And I don't mean any of that ridiculous IAP-cracking nonsense, this one's a fair bit more thorough.

Played in a Serpent room with a player whose GC implies that he's a fan of this game, while the third party member was a name I recognise from the leaderboards (Fextem, to be specific, the rightful #2 player in the PvP leaderboards if you ignore FinalArk). One of them was an Andromedae user, while the other was a Perseus who used an M-27.

The alien rush went quite smoothly, with everyone pulling their weights. Then when the boss fight started...that was when it just became weird. The Perseus player (who I'm guessing was Fextem) pulls out a hyper clip and M-27, and I do the same with the Thunder ability.

The Andromedae? He pulls out a a White Drill and a hyper clip -- and every single shot he did knocked off a HUGE chunk of the Serpent's health, such that the Serpent died well before our hyper clips wore off

I've done the calculations before, and the White Drill shouldn't have a damage output anywhere near capable of doing that kind of damage. The HP bar was moving enough for it to look like someone was cycling through two hyper-clipped snipers on every hit, so I'm pretty sure that player's game has been hacked to increase the damage his White Drill does. I'm just hoping he's not using it in PvP...
Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
I think I just encountered my first ACTUAL hacker in this game. And I don't mean any of that ridiculous IAP-cracking nonsense, this one's a fair bit more thorough.

Played in a Serpent room with a player whose GC implies that he's a fan of this game, while the third party member was a name I recognise from the leaderboards (Fextem, to be specific, the rightful #2 player in the PvP leaderboards if you ignore FinalArk). One of them was an Andromedae user, while the other was a Perseus who used an M-27.

The alien rush went quite smoothly, with everyone pulling their weights. Then when the boss fight started...that was when it just became weird. The Perseus player (who I'm guessing was Fextem) pulls out a hyper clip and M-27, and I do the same with the Thunder ability.

The Andromedae? He pulls out a a White Drill and a hyper clip -- and every single shot he did knocked off a HUGE chunk of the Serpent's health, such that the Serpent died well before our hyper clips wore off

I've done the calculations before, and the White Drill shouldn't have a damage output anywhere near capable of doing that kind of damage. The HP bar was moving enough for it to look like someone was cycling through two hyper-clipped snipers on every hit, so I'm pretty sure that player's game has been hacked to increase the damage his White Drill does. I'm just hoping he's not using it in PvP...
Oh god, thats horrible!