Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 AM

Default Zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaver View Post
Yep, just finished building the hangar, now to figure out how to use the zeppelin!
You use the zeppelin by going to the bottom map. Touch one of the air balloons and select what you want to send and where to send it to.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse jenn View Post
I thought that you got sand from the third island. Where do you get sand from to complete all the tasks on island 2? All my quests now require sand and I don't know where to get it. I am at level 35.
Sand is a structure you must build like cut stone/marble/wood/etc...go into purchasing menu, change tab, scroll to find the sand pit and then build it. If it is not open to you yet, still click on it and it should tell you what is required of it to open up. Hope this helps...
Old 11-02-2012, 07:03 PM
iPhone 4

Thanks drbadass-hope name right- for post about update. They closed my ticket on this issue. No updates yet.
On my other ticket, it's still with their department for refund or return of list items.. Which is pointless as I can't log in and play lol
Old 11-03-2012, 02:08 AM

Default Murlod island

Hi all,

Anyone know how to get to the Murlod Island without paying for a ticket?

It says I need to collect blue crystals from the statue on the Island of the Ancients, but when I touch the statue it simply says we do not know what to do with this yet.

Any ideas? Been waiting for an update for months to fix this but no joy.

Help!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:15 AM
iPhone 4

Cordless- complete the quest for it and you will be able to chose the island like any of the others. You Don't have to buy crystals unless your tired of waiting for items to drop. I did it before my game had unfixable fatal error and I had to start over. I did 90% of everything of everything in game without buying gems. However if your tired of waiting for drops then spend gems for a ticket. Good luck
Old 11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
iPhone 4

Default still can't load game has been 2 days

Game won't fully load on either iphone or ipad for last two days. Anybody else can't play?
Old 11-04-2012, 05:19 PM
iPhone 4

Haven't been able to play since last update. My ticket on the issue is closed as "there is an update that will fix this known issue." I missed all the Halloween stuff . And haven't been able to play the damn game in a week....
Old 11-04-2012, 11:29 PM

Default Newest update

Hi, I concerned about the most recent update that was released. I understand that the update can be accessed by the iPhones and I'm wondering if the iPads will be able to get the update. I, myself have an IPod but due to not furthering my progress on that device, I have no desire to start now seeing that I would have to start from the beginning. So I would like to know if there is any word of some kind that will allow me to have access to this update in the future on the iPad?

Last edited by Rbc; 11-04-2012 at 11:32 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 01:56 PM

foxy can un tell me what resourses i need to mine coral. Long time coming but I am now building 3 mines I would like to send over what ever I need once the mines are done. I assume lot of food but what else? sand, ft marble?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Producing Coral

You only need workers and coin to produce coral.