Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-07-2012, 07:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitFisto22 View Post
Stupidly traded iPod chargers and now the charger I got doesn't charge so there is no way I can do anything until I get the charger back. The iPod is not dead, I just like to play PP with a full charge, full brightness, and the game open.
Same here - this game is one heck of a fast battery drainer. If I don't have a way to recharge quickly, I don't play.

I checked in after my afternoon conference call (which ended a couple hours after the new event started), sent a full Cyclone M, and haven't had a chance to play since. And now I'm setting up the shiny iPhone 5 that FedEx dropped off today, so it might take a little while before I get PP loaded and synced. For once I'm grateful it's a boring red city event because I don't have to babysit a fleet of Mohawks just to make the minimum.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastcat View Post
And now I'm setting up the shiny iPhone 5 that FedEx dropped off today, so it might take a little while before I get PP loaded and synced.
How does PP look on the iPhone 5? (envious)

I think I'm gonna take some time to close a bunch of airports and try an experimental thing.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
How does PP look on the iPhone 5? (envious)
Shiny! Also, it's a lot quicker to scroll around than it was on the 4. You don't notice PP's sluggish performance quite so much.

FYI, if you're running an individual event as well as the global, remember that a Dive Trip has outgoing cargo (sunken treasure) so be careful about what you pick up in Rio that's headed towards the other event city.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Shiny! Also, it's a lot quicker to scroll around than it was on the 4. You don't notice PP's sluggish performance quite so much.
Well that's good to know! That sluggishness is driving me nuts. But the iPhone 5 is not in my foreseeable future. do you like the size of the screen? The ads pointed out your thumb's reach from one end to the other. Well that only applies to people who have large hands!

It sure does take a while to clear out layovers from all my cities. Still delivering them. I dropped them everywhere.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:

FYI, if you're running an individual event as well as the global, remember that a Dive Trip has outgoing cargo (sunken treasure) so be careful about what you pick up in Rio that's headed towards the other event city.
Hmm I'll pm my mailing address to you and you can hook me up with a Verizon iPhone 5 please and thank you!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:11 AM
iPhone 4S

Sent most of my planes to Rio... Will wake up in the morning to a traffic jam at the airport!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Ah, this causing me to branch out from being a straight line from Honolulu to Tokyo. I like it. My airline actually has something that looks almost like a real service map. Not that any airline would have crazy 5th/7th freedom rights like this, but...

Kind of lame for another bux only event. At least it doesn't require babysitting a small fleet of C1s.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Does anyone know how to transfer my Pocket Planes progress on my current phone to a new phone?
Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuparuMahnika View Post
Does anyone know how to transfer my Pocket Planes progress on my current phone to a new phone?
Use iCloud (activate it in the PP settings menu) and log in on the same gamecenter account on the two devices, it should work flawlessly if not try to exit the app, kill it in the taskbar and repeat.

I'm bringing out the big guns for Rio, dusted off Cloudliners hat were sitting in my hangar
I got 2 Cyclones (1P, 1C) doing round trips Sao/Rio (no stopping in Rio)
2 cloudliners in buenos aires (1P , 1C) dedicated to Buenos/Rio only
And the same (2 more Cloudies) for Lima/Rio.
for the other planes, no layovers, I just fill them with Rio jobs (Rio advertised) and send them when full.
it's (too) easy, not having to care about layovers
And I still got one Sequoia M sitting in each class 3 airport dedicated for Bux jobs only, I scroll the airport list if I'm on the mood but it's kinda boring

And whoever is on the 3rd place, add me (GC Vic Sark or give me your GC), I need 10 names in the leaderboard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (199.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by vicsark; 11-08-2012 at 05:25 AM..
Old 11-08-2012, 05:50 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Wishing I had access to class 3 planes for this event, after 2 awkward events, this one is awesome