• Publisher: Riida.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.4 (13)
App description: Become a master of monsters who captures and trains monsters to battle the others.
Hatch different monsters with different skills and abilities. Make a battle team with your own style.
Challenge your friends in Game Center in real time and earn rewards!
Freedom on training your monsters in the way you want them to be.
Different skills and abilities combo that makes highly dynamic battles.

FEATURES:
- retro pixel art style
- real time battle through wifi or mobile network
- a large number of monsters to capture
- train your monsters and let them evolve into powerful forms

NOTE:
- Consistant Internet connection is required to play this game.
- Game Center is required to play the game. Your account is backed up with iCloud and shared on all of your devices.

Echoseven's comments:

11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
We need an update that let's us breed more than 1 monster at a time
11-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Yeh I noticed that there's no other guild in the categories is not gunna show till a certain day or
Not at all?

11-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakerz View Post
Yeh I noticed that there's no other guild in the categories is not gunna show till a certain day or
Not at all?
Yeah that's what they did last event if I'm remembering correctly
11-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Hey hate to go off topic of what people are talking about but I need help with my team so far it's Alchemandr, Owledge, Mangrodon, and Lumenore. Who should
I use as my last monster that would go nicely I've been leveling a Jestray, haligarn, Wallorus, and a Magibit what could complement my team?
11-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Well i always like to have lots of options on my teams, but if i had to pick one, id say the jestray for finishing off opponents with his trick. Since the rest of your team seems pretty solid and hit hard.
11-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Challenge me. GC name is --.naterade.--
11-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Quick question does a bred monster always inherit one move from the father or can it have all of its normal moves? And to make a spirifly do you need a female or male magibit?
11-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDog2 View Post
Quick question does a bred monster always inherit one move from the father or can it have all of its normal moves? And to make a spirifly do you need a female or male magibit?
It can definitely inherit more than 1 move. Spirifly is a 2nd gen monster, hence you'll need the right combination as stated in the wiki. For 3rd Gen monsters, only a female parent is required.

11-07-2012, 08:12 AM
For those in the event, guild rankings are out

Check out the Little Masters Wiki.
Additionally, you can find some insight on the latest updates and strategy on my page.
11-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Well it looks like we need to split more away from toucharcade. Im in it and its like 10x more than second place