★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-03-2012, 10:46 AM
#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winko View Post
Hi all .

Great game. But I seem to be stuck .
When I have the level select book open. I click on level 3 (stickensteins monster) it loads in then kicks me back out to the level select again

Has anyone else expierenced this. I have a iPhone 4S on IOS 6

Thanks
nope. I'm on 4S ans iOS6 as well and all fine. I'll try again now though.

Just checked - no probs with me. Sorry mate - hopefully the dev will show up soon. I was stuck on a couple of bits last night and woke up this morning and solved them. Haven't done that with a game since the old Ultimate games on the speccy in the 80s.

Last edited by slamraman; 11-03-2012 at 10:49 AM.
11-03-2012, 11:14 AM
#42
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 44
Not sure why the game keeps kicking me out back to the level select when i choose level 3.
Just tried the free demo and had the same thing on that as well!

11-03-2012, 12:11 PM
#43
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winko View Post
Not sure why the game keeps kicking me out back to the level select when i choose level 3.
Just tried the free demo and had the same thing on that as well!

Hm. Dunno if this is a bug... works without problem here.

Have you tried selecting level 1 or 2 and then go back to level 3?
Or try restarting your device.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-03-2012, 02:32 PM
#44
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winko View Post
Hi all .

Great game. But I seem to be stuck .
When I have the level select book open. I click on level 3 (stickensteins monster) it loads in then kicks me back out to the level select again

Has anyone else expierenced this. I have a iPhone 4S on IOS 6

Thanks
I seem to remember having that happen to me on level 2. I thought I was doing something wrong so I exited and re-entered a couple times and somehow that fixed it. Eventually it worked. I didn't have a problem with level 3. Sorry I can't be more help, but I thought it worth mentioning that I had the same problem on a different level. Just clicking on the level from the map should do it (when it's working properly).
11-03-2012, 05:58 PM
#45
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 44
Hi
Problem solved.
Tried everything then I came out and redrew the stickman and re entered level 3 and its now working.
Big thanks to everyone for your quick responses.
That's what I like about these forums , every one is very helpful.
Thanks again
11-03-2012, 06:14 PM
#46
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winko View Post
Hi
Problem solved.
Tried everything then I came out and redrew the stickman and re entered level 3 and its now working.
Big thanks to everyone for your quick responses.
That's what I like about these forums , every one is very helpful.
Thanks again
Awesome! I was going to write and add the part about re-drawing stick man but you beat me to it. Congrats!
11-04-2012, 03:24 AM
#47
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Here's a pic of a couple of robots I drew not going to be my final story I was just messing around.
Haven't even started the game yet and already I'm enjoying it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	49072  
11-04-2012, 09:09 PM
#48
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!





Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!


DRAW A STICKMAN: EPIC
is a nominee for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
31/10/2012



Do you like to draw a stickman, then guide him through a fantastic world of adventure?

VOTE HERE
- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Poll close
11-07-2012 at 06:32 PM
11-05-2012, 06:54 AM
#49
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,746
Girls, guys, go vote for this! Deserves some love and attention!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-05-2012, 07:34 AM
#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Girls, guys, go vote for this! Deserves some love and attention!
Yep - done. Properly enjoying it and properly stuck at a few bits but each day I figure out a bit more. Fantastic game - works on lots of levels.