★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmashingone View Post
Hey guys, I'm not very good with Wiki editing. Can I still help you out and add the "Angelic Eyepatch of SMOKE" to your Ultra Hat list? Thanks!

Also, anyone got a good method for run with 200 enemies destroyed? Been trying that out for a while now, but I can't do it.
I added it but what does the SMOKE effect do, give me a description so I can add that as well.

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
11-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I got an offline high score. Any idea on how to put that score online on gamecenter?

Thanks

11-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Aren't ultra hats a randomized item with a randomized attribute? That would make the permutations close to infinite,no? I don't think listing them all is even possible.

Edit: I understand the actual ultra hats gnomey gives you are 8; yet even those 8 are randomized loot, right?

No 8 hats are ever the same for any player if I understand correctly.

Last edited by Eoghann; 11-04-2012 at 07:37 PM.
11-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Weird bug

I found an odd bug during an ogre boss battle recently. I had Exploding Fist activated, began to upper cut the boss repeatedly, and eventually knocked him off the screen. He never came back and I ended up running infinitely down the empty boss hallway. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited by justbanter; 11-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.
11-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Congratulations!!

PUNCH QUEST

Touch Arcade Forums
Game of the Week
24/10/2012

What's New? HERE
What's Next? HERE
What's Best? HERE

- Thanks a lot for your votes! -
11-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Aren't ultra hats a randomized item with a randomized attribute? That would make the permutations close to infinite,no? I don't think listing them all is even possible.

Edit: I understand the actual ultra hats gnomey gives you are 8; yet even those 8 are randomized loot, right?

No 8 hats are ever the same for any player if I understand correctly.
The effects that the hats give off I am writing down. Such as FLAMING or BUBBLING and what that effect does/looks like in game.

I'm pretty sure some hats cannot have certain effects but I could be wrong. Yes you get 8 ultra hats and they can all be the same hat with different effects I would suppose.

Can you add an option in the BOOSTS shop that allows you to purchase a RANDOM idol for 500 Punchos?

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!

Last edited by SirDarkened; 11-04-2012 at 10:12 PM.
11-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Minor bugs

I got the wrong achievement when I bought my first 20k hat (wasn't paying close attention but I think it was Power Hungry.) Got Hat Addict for 2nd one.

Animation doesn't look right when you land on the back side of a pile of skulls. Kind of drifts in falling pose for a moment. Similar thing when you do a grazing uppercut on a pile of skulls above you.

Had a couple of wraiths die, land on my head while I wasn't moving (up against a wall), they spin in place for a while then shoot straight down.

Also I had an idea for special section

You get eaten by a giant worm! Navigate biological hazards, remains of other monsters, etc. Then PUNCH your way out the back.
11-04-2012, 10:43 PM
this game reminds me of those old school gameboy games
pretty excited to download and play
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Skulldriftin', that's a feature. It's all the rage. Everyone's doing it didn't you know?

Agas, awesome! whoa 50% of the votes... I guess we rule! \o/

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter

Last edited by Madgarden; 11-04-2012 at 11:29 PM.
11-05-2012, 12:40 AM