★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Huh?

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
Huh?
Think he was referring back to Madgarden's skulldrifting comment (Mario is "drifting" on skulls.)

11-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Hit 298k

Loadout: hungry man / el reflecto / knuckle circle
11-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lr1919 View Post
Hit 298k

Loadout: hungry man / el reflecto / knuckle circle
exact same set up I've been using for the past couple of weeks now... mix that with dull pain from an ultra hat and it's almost unbeatable
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
justbanter, oh weird... I'll look at that, heh. Funny.

EDIT: I can't reproduce this... did he fly off of the top of the screen, or the right side of it?

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter

Last edited by Madgarden; 11-05-2012 at 10:59 AM.
11-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmashingone View Post
Think he was referring back to Madgarden's skulldrifting comment (Mario is "drifting" on skulls.)
Ah... Thanks

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
11-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Mr. Madgarden sir:

I have deified gnomes twice already. I've yet to receive the "god up your first gnome" trophy. I never even see a banner. So the game isn't even detecting the god up. Because at the summary screen after each run, on "gnomes deified" it says 0 despite having just seen the gnome cutscenes.

Thank you!
11-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Woo hoo just got a new high score. 248,750!
11-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I really really really enjoyed the original Hook Champ. I've been downloading all of Rocketcat Games games since then, but I'm sad to report that Punch Quest is no longer on my iPhone 5.

I guess I'm just kind of over the endless runner games... I was really really hoping for some sort of level progression (world 1-1, world 1-2, etc.). Oh well.

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- @lifesalich -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 7+ years -->
<title> Sr. Web Developer <!-- NBA.com -->
11-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I really really really enjoyed the original Hook Champ. I've been downloading all of Rocketcat Games games since then, but I'm sad to report that Punch Quest is no longer on my iPhone 5.

I guess I'm just kind of over the endless runner games... I was really really hoping for some sort of level progression (world 1-1, world 1-2, etc.). Oh well.
You can blame me I guess, since this is a Madgarden + Rocketcat Games game, not a pure Hook * etc. game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Mr. Madgarden sir:

I have deified gnomes twice already. I've yet to receive the "god up your first gnome" trophy. I never even see a banner. So the game isn't even detecting the god up. Because at the summary screen after each run, on "gnomes deified" it says 0 despite having just seen the gnome cutscenes.

Thank you!
Hmm, looking into it...

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter