★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

My Little Pony by Gameloft

10-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I don't mind your hate. Keep shooting it, might get you the ban
He's probably just joking around. Rarely have I seen a mod be seriously obnoxious or put of line.
10-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
He's probably just joking around. Rarely have I seen a mod be seriously obnoxious or put of line.
He did, but I asked him to stop, but he didn't so I took it to pm

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

11-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Hhhhhhhhhhh.... Yaaaaaaay!
...too loud?

I for one, welcome our new pony overlords onto our mobile devices!
Need for Speed Most Wanted surely will loose it's prime time and I'll probably spend most of my time on my iOS device building my own Ponyville!

Truly love the proper involvement of Gameloft doing proper work on this title (such as he fan service here and there) as they know that Hasbro, Lauren Faust, bronies and everypony else looking over their shoulder (in)directly pressuring them to not screw this up.

Well, at least in the art and music department from what I've seen so far.
Obviously, this game will have it's typical Gameloft freemium model all over it. No problem and can totally live with that nor do I expect the world from this game. But it will be quite entertaining I am sure!

Probably not, but... would there be real voice work in there from some of our most beloved ladies?
(Brony queen Tara Strong, singer in her own Canadian band Andrea Libman, and so on.)

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!

Equine with vulpine tendencies.

Last edited by Pony; 11-05-2012 at 01:19 AM.
11-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Hhhhhhhhhhh.... Yaaaaaaay!
...too loud?

I for one, welcome our new pony overlords onto our mobile devices!
Need for Speed Most Wanted surely will loose it's prime time and I'll probably spend most of my time on my iOS device building my own Ponyville!

Truly love the proper involvement of Gameloft doing proper work on this title (such as he fan service here and there) as they know that Hasbro, Lauren Faust, bronies and everypony else looking over their shoulder (in)directly pressuring them to not screw this up.

Well, at least in the art and music department from what I've seen so far.
Obviously, this game will have it's typical Gameloft freemium model all over it. No problem and can totally live with that nor do I expect the world from this game. But it will be quite entertaining I am sure!

Probably not, but... would there be real voice work in there from some of our most beloved ladies?
(Brony queen Tara Strong, singer in her own Canadian band Andrea Libman, and so on.)
So when is it coming? I'm gonna laugh if this beats dragonvale
11-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So when is it coming? I'm gonna laugh if this beats dragonvale
The 8th of November aka this week!
(What is Dragonvale?)

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!

11-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
The 8th of November aka this week!
(What is Dragonvale?)
Gameloft made you a account I'm guessing or you reallllllllly love a pony. You never heard of dragonvale wow... I'm shocked
11-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Gameloft made you a account I'm guessing or you reallllllllly love a pony. You never heard of dragonvale wow... I'm shocked
Yes. I do love a pony. For 15 years now and she is my everything.
I had this nick waaaaaay before this entire My Little Pony phenomenon let alone that Gameloft gave me this account.

Last edited by Pony; 11-05-2012 at 02:05 AM.
11-05-2012, 02:15 AM
So give us a video lets see how it looks
11-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Official trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Some more gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

11-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Random story: I was at a house party the other night (in Auckland), and ran into the interface designer for this game. I tell ya, he seemed pretty stoked about it. I must say I'm a little bit creeped out by a 20-something male who's super enthusiastic about ponies. Wadaya gonna do eh?