★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Modern Combat 4

11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywar View Post
There is no confirmation for any date as of yet, but as soon as i know i will inform you
Hey Kayla, i wanted to ask a question. Will there be the "airplay" feature in mc4 because mc3 was really annoying when it had it for people using capture cards to record. If there is an airplay feature in mc4, will there be an opinion to turn it off in the settings? Thanks
11-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Pie
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnatesgamer View Post
Hey Kayla, i wanted to ask a question. Will there be the "airplay" feature in mc4 because mc3 was really annoying when it had it for people using capture cards to record. If there is an airplay feature in mc4, will there be an opinion to turn it off in the settings? Thanks
sup, like your vids

11-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
So it's been 3 weeks since the first dec dairy... I guess coming soon means like a month of waiting?
11-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
So it's been 3 weeks since the first dec dairy... I guess coming soon means like a month of waiting?
It probably means multiplayer details will only be revealed very close to release, as Gameloft has always done it.
11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,171
I think that when they do show mp gameplay, that usually means there will be a release shortly after. This game will be as huge as it gets for iOS though. Every person that plays fps games will want a copy of Mc4.
11-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 842
I think they will release it tomorrow with the new info, it cant take that much longer
11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
I think they will release it tomorrow with the new info, it cant take that much longer
Actually from what I've been reading in the forums, and with other news, they might release Heroes of Chaoes this Thursday.
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeeb246 View Post
Actually from what I've been reading in the forums, and with other news, they might release Heroes of Chaoes this Thursday.
What's that got to do with mc4 dev diary 2?
11-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I think they will release before Christmas!!! Nice Christmas gift for me!
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
It feels like its gonna be awhile till release, but they said FALL, did they not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
I think mc4 actually will have a competition
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
Two different systems, therefore irrelevant.