★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
Add me, ~ebbnflow~ (squiggly thing incl.) and check out my different theme parks: Pompeii (volcano), Forbidden City (10 leap year dragons inside), Hobbit (lord of the ring) and more.
Just added you.
11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
I hate Topaz
I'm still working on #2 as well.

11-05-2012, 07:04 AM
I got my last piece this morning and summoned Kairos!! I used him immediately to speed up my fails for Topaz and get my DC. Put my Firefly and Cactus back in the cave and woohoo there's my second Topaz (display egg). Now I'm all set for the new Eclipse dragon next week
11-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
I'm still working on #2 as well.
Same here. Thankful to have one at least.
Is Singing Monsters a web based game too? We used to be ae to zoom way out and see it all but that went away in an early update. I don't know how this sort of game works in terms of running and storing all our data, will we max it out eventually?

GC id: Foxtail20
11-05-2012, 07:12 AM
After four days of topaz fails, i got two one hour fails this morning, decided to speed them up and got two straight topaz afterwards!

Now just had to wait 30 hours for both to finish breeding then i can start working on my third one for display.
11-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornefeather View Post
I got my last piece this morning and summoned Kairos!! I used him immediately to speed up my fails for Topaz and get my DC. Put my Firefly and Cactus back in the cave and woohoo there's my second Topaz (display egg). Now I'm all set for the new Eclipse dragon next week
That's great! Does using Kairos cost anything? How often can he be used?

11-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3sty5 View Post
After four days of topaz fails, i got two one hour fails this morning, decided to speed them up and got two straight topaz afterwards!

Now just had to wait 30 hours for both to finish breeding then i can start working on my third one for display.
You might consider using one of those for display since two topaz can't breed and you'll have to sell one eventually. I changed my strategy part way thru the year and only keep one of each - the gem island maxes out at 12.

Who has Oct and Nov birthdays? I was using GP's idea for naming them.

11-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtail2010 View Post
You might consider using one of those for display since two topaz can't breed and you'll have to sell one eventually. I changed my strategy part way thru the year and only keep one of each - the gem island maxes out at 12.

Who has Oct and Nov birthdays? I was using GP's idea for naming them.
I like to keep two one adult and one baby(plus the display egg) of each. I know i'll eventually have to put one of each in the cave. :/
11-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
That's great! Does using Kairos cost anything? How often can he be used?
Doesn't cost anything to activate him. He can be used to speed things up (except the colosseum and gifting tree) by 6 hours. He can be used once every four days. He looks awesome!
11-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Is Singing Monsters a web based game too?
Yes, My Singing Monsters requires an Internet connection.