Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

11-05-2012, 04:35 AM
And please, seriously stop with iOS games. They are total different experiences. It's not the same. I think all the vita games worth more than those tiny little iPhone games. Sure it's a lot more money, but getting all these trophies to unlock is good enough for me to go and pay $40 for the game. So as the party chat, that's probably smartest thing Sony did with the vita. It really makes it more fun to play with other people. Graphics I have seen on few games are like nothing I have seen on any other handhelds. I am happy with what I have paid for. Few months ago it was lack of games, but now there is A LOT of games to play
Since call of duty looks good, it will sell like crazy. But Sony do need to adversities this shit like crazy! Wtf is wrong with them! If games looks good this good. They should be spending millions dollars right now to tell every little kid that you can play good looking call of duty on the go. It will finally save vita. I don't know how much people wants to call of duty since they saw the video. 5 of my buddies said they are picking this bundle next week.
11-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I wrote Call of Duty off as soon as I realised Nihilistic were on the job as much as I'd love to be proved wrong and it would really help the Vita a lot if I was I'm not expecting good things.
Same here. After the atrocious Burning Skies I don't expect anything from this game.

--------------------------------------------
Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus

11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Same here. After the atrocious Burning Skies I don't expect anything from this game.
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
Watch this and it will probably change your mind
11-05-2012, 10:42 AM
I wish Microsoft would come out with an Xbox portable. I would buy that. Unfortunately they seem to have no plans for it. I would *love* to see XBLA titles on a portable. Trials Evolution portable. *drool*. Oh well.
11-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Really regret buying the Vita. I was, and still am, excited about the hardware capabilities, but at this point in the game it doesn't look like devs are bothering to tap into the resources available.

This is the same damned road the PSP went down, and to see new games coming out that don't even offer native resolution is not a good sign of a dev's faith in the platform. They are just playing it safe on development costs to offset any bite they may have to take once published.
11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
Really regret buying the Vita. I was, and still am, excited about the hardware capabilities, but at this point in the game it doesn't look like devs are bothering to tap into the resources available.

This is the same damned road the PSP went down, and to see new games coming out that don't even offer native resolution is not a good sign of a dev's faith in the platform. They are just playing it safe on development costs to offset any bite they may have to take once published.
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
People gotta research!
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
People gotta research!
Honestly, watching a very short clip of a rather 'stock' looking FPS by a developer with not the best track record is hardly positive
research. Killzone looked good but I can't say this CoD is making me regret selling my Vita.

Last edited by K.D!; 11-05-2012 at 01:41 PM.
11-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
Watch this and it will probably change your mind
Not at all. Very short vid, still looks crap to me.

--------------------------------------------
Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus
11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
People gotta research!
sigh.
11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
Watch this and it will probably change your mind
Because a clip of gameplay which is only a few seconds long tells us a lot...