Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Welcome back idoc! I wondered if Sandy took you out like Frizzy.

So is there a quick, easy way to post a screencap direct from an iPad?
I have Simple Machines 1 with 1 penny. X did you get it with the other penny yet?
Shooting Rocks isn't so bad once you know the shot - thank-you Bill - got it faster than the last SR 1. Again kudos to Bill for discovering this one twice, with completely different aims!

Edit: 2 pennies not 1

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 11-05-2012 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Can't count
Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtail2010 View Post
Welcome back idoc! I wondered if Sandy took you out like Frizzy.

So is there a quick, easy way to post a screencap direct from an iPad?
I have Simple Machines 1 with 1 penny. X did you get it with the other penny yet?
Shooting Rocks isn't so bad once you know the shot - thank-you Bill - got it faster than the last SR 1. Again kudos to Bill for discovering this one twice, with completely different aims!
Welcome back Doc! Glad to see u up & running after Sandy. iPad 4 must be ultra fun. Can only hope Santa is good to me.
💩I know what the SMachines shot is thanks to Bill, but that doesn't mean I have it yet. Fox your just a natural shooter for sure.
Did anyone actually find a decent shave on Hopper yet? I'm still in the "just under 10k" boat. I can almost see it in 3-4 shots but have yet to make that happen.
WendyKingston
Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Pulley Balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by taph99 View Post
One update for the front page.
Taph99-

Is the 2 on Pulley Balance actually worth more than the 3 now? Do i need to bother getting it this go around?

IDoc-

Welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you That's a bit annoying about the non-syncing scores. My ipad 4 is on the way and I was planning on switching over, but the last thing I wanna do is repeat all these levels again.

Simple Machines- My nemesis too. I got the 2 penny "1" thanks to Foxy, but can't seem to find the spot for the 3 penny "1". If anyone gets the 3 penny, screen cap appreciated. Here's the cap for the 2 penny:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SM.jpg (106.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom X View Post
Simple Machines- My nemesis too. I got the 2 penny "1" thanks to Foxy, but can't seem to find the spot for the 3 penny "1". If anyone gets the 3 penny, screen cap appreciated. Here's the cap for the 2 penny:
Thanks for posting the cap... Oops 2 not 1.. yeah I was never good at counting my pennies.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 PM

Thanks, X. Wasted too much time trying for 3 pennies. Didn't occur to me to try for 2.

Anybody else tempted to buy more coins? Only have half the dolls and none of the "expensive" costumes. Keep reseting levels before the coins get counted.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoctor View Post
Thanks, X. Wasted too much time trying for 3 pennies. Didn't occur to me to try for 2.

Anybody else tempted to buy more coins? Only have half the dolls and none of the "expensive" costumes. Keep reseting levels before the coins get counted.
And didn't occur to me to try for 3 ..

Tempted? Oh yes, but haven't yet. I do the same - keep resetting before the coins add up. I REALLY want the fireman, a little over halfway there. The rest of the costumes, that I don't have - pudge, robot and bomb doll - don't seem to matter as much, but that was LAST time. So who knows?
I have barely started Armada.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:38 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom X View Post
Taph99-

Is the 2 on Pulley Balance actually worth more than the 3 now? Do i need to bother getting it this go around?

IDoc-

Welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you That's a bit annoying about the non-syncing scores. My ipad 4 is on the way and I was planning on switching over, but the last thing I wanna do is repeat all these levels again.

Less points I'm afraid so only needed for low room doll total.

I have 2 pennies SM but much nearer the screen edge. No 3 yet.

Last edited by taph99; 11-06-2012 at 02:43 AM..
Old 11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
iPad

Default Costumes

I played Pet Steel Ball over and over again getting 26 buttons at a time to buy a couple of custumes. I was trying to remember a level with the most buttons that was the easiest to do. Ignition has the group of 5 nickels together so I tried to do that by parking a couple of bombs underneath it to guarantee a high launch. The rocket would go so fast I couldn't shoot going up or falling down.

I have one costume left to buy. The 4,000 button bomb dude. I have to play Pet Steel Ball to conclusion 140 more times to get it. There is no way I'm giving them money for a doll costume. It's bad enough I paid 99 cents to take the ads off of a game I already paid for. I'm not getting what's "deluxe" about this. A few new levels and they removed the ability to email replays. That's not an improvement. It's and upgrade with a little downgrade mixed in.

Last edited by BillT; 11-06-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Old 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillT View Post
I played Pet Steel Ball over and over again getting 26 buttons at a time to buy a couple of custumes. I was trying to remember a level with the most buttons that was the easiest to do. Ignition has the group of 5 nickels together so I tried to do that by parking a couple of bombs underneath it to guarantee a high launch. The rocket would go so fast I couldn't shoot going up or falling down.

I have one costume left to buy. The $4,000 bomb dude. I have to play Pet Steel Ball to conclusion 140 more times to get it. There is no way I'm giving them money for a doll costume. It's bad enough I paid 99 cents to take the ads off of a game I already paid for. I'm not getting what's "deluxe" about this. A few new levels and they removed the ability to email replays. That's not an improvement. It's and upgrade with a little downgrade mixed in.
What is worse is that if you play on another device, you have to pay again to have the ads removed. I don't mind because I like BFS, but it doesn't seem right. Also, like I said earlier, scores don't transfer. I don't think dolls or coins acquired do either.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoctor View Post
What is worse is that if you play on another device, you have to pay again to have the ads removed. I don't mind because I like BFS, but it doesn't seem right. Also, like I said earlier, scores don't transfer. I don't think dolls or coins acquired do either.
I'm hoping they put out an update that addresses the sync issue. My iPad 3 screen is cracked and I'd really like to switch to the 4, but I'm in no mood to replay the levels I've done yet again :/