Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

The Travel fee items are bugged too. They add the % insted of reducing it
Also: the last quest is doable, don't worry about it .
Old 11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is there a walkthrough or tips page? I just started wanted to get a good start my 3 members are level 5 and I'm getting green apples.
I started grinding early and often, pretty much at every location each quest brought me to. You're basically mining the locations, because the rewards will diminish as you level up, and it won't be worth it to grind there after a while.

I'm not sure what other people did, but I filled out all five characters pretty quickly. That was before I realized there were other unlockable characters. But I still like my team!

I would just say try out the quests that aren't too high above your level. Some of them can take you to surprising places, and that's part of the fun. And you can always just abandon a quest if it gets too difficult.

What does your party look like?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 AM

One of the best rpg for ios.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Started with Druid, Warrior, then got Mage. Added Monk (Healer?) later, but didn't really like it (even the Druid was stronger at healing), so removed from the party and switched to Paladin, then later added the Berserker.
I haven't played enough with the Berserker, but it does have pretty nice skills. The Mage is the best of my party. It's passive skill makes it much stronger than the others. Also it's an alien, so nicely regenerating it's mana back.
The Druid is the second best. It's regeneration skill is far better, than the healing skills of the monk/healer. The Warrior is not the best, actually it's very similar to the paladin, if a little worse. It's advantage is it's high threat value, actually almost only this character is attacked. However the paladin is far better at this, having much more HP and the shield skill.

I just found out, that in dungeons, you can tap on the mushrooms and rocks, to get grindstone and mushroom.
As I used to play AD&D, I really like this game, it's a superb idea.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Do items with regen properties stack? It doesn't seem like they do.
Just wondering if that's a bug or intentional.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrica View Post
The Druid is the second best. It's regeneration skill is far better, than the healing skills of the monk/healer.
Actually the Cleric is a very decent damage dealer. The smite ability is far better than anything the Druid (or the warrior!) gets in the DPS area from my experience. Of course, skills are not leveled up the same way, so it's tough to compare, but you get both a decent healer and a very competent DPS with the Cleric. As long as you have mana.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:08 AM

has anyone had any luck against the final boss?
(spoilers below)

seems near impossible. you need the perfect group composition with the absolute best gear.

if i had to guess, i'd say you definitely need a pally to absorb the bulk of the damage, considering she can potentially hit 3 times for a total of approximately 450. holy shield seems like a must-have. and you need strong group heals for her AOE attack. definitely need a bard, maybe even a cleric too.

i'm thinking i might just equip everyone with +health items. it might be the only way to survive.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:02 PM

How does initiative work? I see the order that my characters act change from fight to fight. So, it's clearly not static. Anyone have an idea?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajohnson1 View Post
(spoilers below)

seems near impossible. you need the perfect group composition with the absolute best gear.

if i had to guess, i'd say you definitely need a pally to absorb the bulk of the damage, considering she can potentially hit 3 times for a total of approximately 450. holy shield seems like a must-have. and you need strong group heals for her AOE attack. definitely need a bard, maybe even a cleric too.

i'm thinking i might just equip everyone with +health items. it might be the only way to survive.
I didn't have any trouble with the last boss at all. Grandma Paladin can take a lot of hit while my mage, hunter and rogue pile on the damage. Cleric just heals once in a while and does smite to deal extra damage.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajohnson1 View Post
(spoilers below)

Really? I beat it at around Level 32 or so -- Warrior, Druid, Mage. Didn't have even a little trouble. It was actually one of the easier fights I've had.