★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 358
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
I would be very happy to check every piece of writing for spelling and grammar. For the current version and any future patches. Inbox me
11-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 77
Where is the Tavern

11-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Ugh... Barbarian's Berzerk spell is useless. He receives back about 50% of the damage he deals. Tried it at level 20 and it nearly killed me. What's the point?

It doesn't say anything in the spell description about receiving damage.
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanosol View Post
Based upon my observations of the skill when I first got it, it was raising magic by the same amount as it was raising mp, and I was getting an extra damage to spells for every 4 magic (and thus each rank of it gave me 1 spell power more on spells. Though I'm not sure on the actual scaling with fireball, since its damage is both up front and over time).
Magic and mp are the same thing. There is no separate magic damage stat. It's just based on mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajohnson1 View Post
Ugh... Barbarian's Berzerk spell is useless. He receives back about 50% of the damage he deals. Tried it at level 20 and it nearly killed me. What's the point?

It doesn't say anything in the spell description about receiving damage.
There are a ton of bugged skills. Give it an update or two to get sorted out.
11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
Yuhu EXP! cracks me up everytime.
I'll be sad if this one gets removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-05-2012, 01:21 PM
How is a characters luck reduced? And once it is depleted, how do I fill it back up again?
11-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 59
In my experience, it starts out empty when you load a game up and fills up quite quickly over time. I've never had it drain while playing.

Anyway, bug report: I just loaded up my game and immediately got the achievement for visiting every location. I haven't visited every location, though. I was in Journey Village, if that's relevant.
11-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropxe View Post
In my experience, it starts out empty when you load a game up and fills up quite quickly over time. I've never had it drain while playing.
it also drains when you die. it seems to fill up when you win a battle or complete a quest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropxe View Post
Anyway, bug report: I just loaded up my game and immediately got the achievement for visiting every location. I haven't visited every location, though. I was in Journey Village, if that's relevant.
i really want them to fix the achievement bugs. every time i load the game, i have to sit through about 30 achievement notifications.
11-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Is there a walkthrough or tips page? I just started wanted to get a good start my 3 members are level 5 and I'm getting green apples.
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1
The Travel fee items are bugged too. They add the % insted of reducing it
Also: the last quest is doable, don't worry about it .