Reviewed as Glausam on US AppleStore.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

i hope to win in the last day!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Here's my review!

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY RPG FAN!

This is hands down one of the best and few action RPGs on the AppStore ...it stands right next to CrimsonHeart in my book ....

Storyline - 5 out of 5...English is done very well which for the genre is not easy to find on the AppStore. Story will keep you playing and done in a true rpg style with emotion ...

Gameplay - 5 out of 5...lots of action ...item finding...customization of character...skill upgrades...all amazing aspects which stand out..

Controls - 4 out of 5...done very very well but could use a custom layout to cater to the player...BUT ! Has touch control movement which most KRPGS don't have.. Using both controls makes for a great expierience...

You are able to use 3 different classes of character each with there own style , equipment sprites and emotion...

Overall a 5 out of 5 and I have personally worked with the dev team on the beta and they are willing to update and make this a better game than it already is!

Last edited by Trev1; 11-05-2012 at 10:27 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 01:47 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Congratz r2ks8x!!

Thanks everyone for posting a review!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:10 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to AppsAsia for holding such a great contest.I truly believe it was a hit and hoping to see more of these amazing contests from you.good luck and thanks
Old 11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game is brilliant. It's got the addictiveness of Diablo II (items and socketing) and the look and feel of Secret of Mana (SNES). It has a pretty sweet online trade market (almost like the auction house in Diablo 3). This game is not that easy especially when you get to the later levels. You need to figure out the combination of active and passive skills that work for you. Item's are equally important since the enemies are real tough if you lack decent equipment. There is also a crafting element, but not to the extent where you farm the whole day for them, its pretty minimal. There's not much grinding and the pacing is good. The only gripe I have with the game are the text in the dialogue boxes. The text are returned at the wrong points, for example:

"I think Nika has a set of aw
esome bazookas"

Instead of returning after the word "Awesome" it cuts midway, making some dialogue text unpleasant to read.

Got it during the sale (Epichearts Plus). Especially when I found out that it was from the same developers who did the Secret Chateau de Moreau game (another game worth a look). I'm not writing a BS review just to win a giftcard. The contest is already won. This review is brought to you with Sincerity.