Coupon time

Yy9wmy4mklhh
11-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Already gone!

11-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkiDave View Post
Yy9wmy4mklhh
Thanks for the code! Look forward to trying this later when I get home!
11-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Doing a quick scan to see if there were any gameplay videos and I found this CLEARLY directly related tidbit!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-05-2012, 08:29 PM
LordGek, I see you are in this game's credits! The more I play Word Bird, the more I like it.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-06-2012, 07:06 AM
I thought I didn't need any more word games but Word Bird is great. It gets tricky finding words to use every letter on the page and it's fun to try to find longer words to get bigger bonuses. Very addictive, just like Slingo - but with a bit more thought needed. My only gripe is an apparent lack of Retina graphics - great all-around otherwise!
11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
LordGek, I see you are in this game's credits! The more I play Word Bird, the more I like it.
Yeah, I was given the honor to help out in testing. While I did find a few random bugs, I think my proudest achievement is getting them to include "Powerup Best" as one of the channels on the lower right corner display. To me it isn't my daily or even my all-time best score in the game in general that I want to be aware of while I play BUT the very best I have ever done with this exact powerup configuration.

Who here doesn't flinch when the magpie suddenly shows up like a nasty grim reaper for your final few turns?

My iTunes Reviews
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Great game! A few UI problems (the word list on the top looks cut off) but that may be playing it on an iPad 3. Retina graphics sure would be appreciated but is a great game I could easily recommend to others!
11-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Great game! A few UI problems (the word list on the top looks cut off) but that may be playing it on an iPad 3. Retina graphics sure would be appreciated but is a great game I could easily recommend to others!
No, I'm pretty sure that is intentional, just the bottom of the last word played so you KNOW the list is there to drop down but not the current focus.

My iTunes Reviews
11-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that is intentional, just the bottom of the last word played so you KNOW the list is there to drop down but not the current focus.
Yep,that's the reason why you see a bit word.