Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM

There are definitely problems with the game on an iPhone 5. The levels seam to be missing sections and furthermore things are not where they should be. I'm hovering an inch left on my screen to a platform that I assume has been made invisible on accident.. But the platform I'm trying to jump on (that's right beside me) is visible but and inch to the right
Old 11-05-2012, 02:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh90 View Post
Thanks, I will give this game a good hour or two when I get home. Unfortunately I deleted it to reinstall it due to a level that was having a few problems. Specifically the level that's the 2nd to far left or the third level if you count from the right and work your way over.
Mmm... I also have iPhone 5 and have no problems playing on it. Can you provide a screenshot with problem please?
Old 11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
I tried it. Wow - controls just don't work for me. The jump is like a time delay. Press it and you could jump today, tomorrow or some time next week. Your man does move slow. Stuff flies into the screen the firing works okay but that's really all there is to it so far. Only checked it out on the phone and the controls do obscure a bit of gameplay. I'd've moved the gameplay up a bit to mostly solve this. The long and the short is that it was really unenjoyable from the intro screen to choosing what level to start at. Sorry, I thought it was a mess.
Thanks! Too bad, this game looked so good in the screenshots and videos. But hearing no comments in this thread and the negative marks in the app store were a bad sign.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default We will reject our game

Guys!

We figured that our game has a complex of serious general mistakes, that must be solved. We don't want to simply extort money, or try to earn them misleading someone, therefore we are rejecting our game from the App Store. We would fix all the problems,make all the changes necessary and present it again in a new condition. As we could notice, you liked our art style and direction, and the problem was only among iPhone version and with the controls. We gonna change it among the other fixes/addings.

And one more thing: we would really like to know about any, in your opinion, changes we should make. And we gonna try to send both players from this forum (who have tried our game) promo codes of the new version of our game. I hope it'll take not more than a month from us.

Thanks for your attention, patience and tolerance.

With best regards,
Paralline Team.

Last edited by Paralline; 11-05-2012 at 03:01 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralline View Post
Guys!

We figured that our game has a complex of serious general mistakes, that must be solved. We don't want to simply extort money, or try to earn them misleading someone, therefore we are rejecting our game from the App Store. We would fix all the problems,make all the changes necessary and present it again in a new condition. As we could notice, you liked our art style and direction, and the problem was only among iPhone version and with the controls. We gonna change it among the other fixes/addings.

And one more thing: we would really like to know about any, in your opinion, changes we should make. And we gonna try to send both players from this forum (who have tried our game) of the new version of our game. I hope it'll take not more than a month from us.

Thanks for your attention, patience and tolerance.

With best regards,
Paralline Team.
You should check out Wimp for a style of character and movent and controls. I downloaded the iPad version too but I'll have a good crack at this weekend and send you my comments. All the best though.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
You should check out Wimp for a style of character and movent and controls. I downloaded the iPad version too but I'll have a good crack at this weekend and send you my comments. All the best though.
Thank you =)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralline View Post
Thank you =)
Well, if you want some good beta testers, just ask cause your game has some potential. I beta tested for wimp, and they incorporated 5 of my requests which was cool. Your game definitely looks good, good luck with it.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, if you want some good beta testers, just ask cause your game has some potential. I beta tested for wimp, and they incorporated 5 of my requests which was cool. Your game definitely looks good, good luck with it.
Thanks again. We'll keep in mind =)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:59 PM

Thanks paralline! I would love a promo code haha I paid 1.99$ for this game. But your right, this game has absoultly everything going for it. It really could be a great game it's just silly programming mistakes it seams. No problems here though, everybody makes mistakes! What's more important is how you go about fixing them.

Looking forward to playing this again when you release it!

Last edited by nickh90; 11-05-2012 at 05:02 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 05:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh90 View Post
Thanks paralline! I would love a promo code haha I paid 1.99$ for this game. But your right, this game has absoultly everything going for it. It really could be a great game it's just silly programming mistakes it seams. No problems here though, everybody makes mistakes! What's more important is how you go about fixing them.

Looking forward to playing this again when you release it!
That you for your support and warm words.