Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
I'm such a noob.. completed jar of jellies but no clue how scoring works..
how the heck do u get that sorta score. I've got all crystals saved on all stages but only got like 27K ish... lol.

Btw i did up a lil powerpoint guide for the last stage for those interested.
I would love to have that PowerPoint!! I can't get past 50 or so waves. I need help!!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Will we ever see a sequel for this do you think? Love the game - but soooo ready for a new one
Old 01-22-2013, 02:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just going to bump this up...people still play this?

Still hoping for a sequel
Old 01-25-2013, 11:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hi coxy, your continued interest in Jelly Defense, as well as its future sequel makes us very happy. We're currently engaged in a yet undisclosed project, after which we're going to decide on our next product. While a sequel for the JD will surely be a strong candidate, it certainly won't be the only one. Either way we'll try to keep you all informed on what to expect.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:15 AM

I'm excited for this one.. looks like it's going to be addicting!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:41 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Jelly Defense is one of my favorite tds, along with Fieldrunners. The ONLY thing I don't like is how the towers shoot. It's very subtle and lacks a dynamic that would make me feel the shooting power. I'm not a fan of guns/shooting etc, on the contrary, but in games like this I want shootings to be more "sharp" & deadly. The kill the poor creatures after all!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:57 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Piggy Bank Stuff

Hello again, it has been a while

After playing a few other games for a while, my friends and me are now back on Jelly Defense. It's just one of our all-time-favourites

So here is the thing that bothers me a little.
After a long, long time, I managed to be on Global Rank 13. That said, I think I'm quite good at the game

The way to get the Points needed is to play Whipped Cream Soft core. I managed to get 23932540 Points there. The Number one has some 550000000 points, which I think is VERY much, so I did some math, and came up with this numbers:

After launching the Diploglobe 3 times you get your Points multiplied by 4. This also accounts for the "Coins and Towers" Section, which is basically all the Coins you have at the end plus the money in the towers. This Part is neglectible for very high scores, as it will never exceed 100000.

You can only get really big amounts of money using the Piggy Bank, obviously. The Piggybank on Level 4 gets you 25% in interests, and equipping it by a Ltd. General on Level 4 gets you an additional (estimated) 1,2 boost.

To reach a Score of 550000000 like the number 1 has, according to the numbers above, you would need the starting money of 300, already have the Piggybank and one General both on Level 4, only spend the money you gain from monsters and run through the 33 rounds. This sounds quite impossible, so I wanted to ask you guys if you think this is just cheating (like the 10000 starting coins cheat), or if I need to research new strategies to get to a score like that?

Also, my iPad needed like 1 minute to calculate the last Piggyback interests because of all the coins

Yeah I know, there are bigger Problems in the world But to cheer you up, here is a screenshot of my Highscore!

Greetings from Austria!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (95.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Awesome trailer!
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 AM

I need to look at some strategy videos. I actually am still having problems getting past the 2nd or 3rd level (or maybe fourth)... I need to get back into this game in the next day or so. I really want to get over the difficulty issues I had last several times I tried getting into it.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 02-20-2013 at 01:06 AM..
Old 02-20-2013, 02:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Sorry for accusing People of cheating ;)

I'm really sorry guys, but I got carried away thinking the high scores are not possible. I would have cracked them today if my iPad had not crashed
And I also calculated again - Lt. General gives your Piggybank a 1.1 boost, not 1.2.

So, have fun
fischi