What you get out of this will definitely depend on sheer dedication.
For starters, a single tap clears a single square. Swiping pans the cube. Coins are randomly awarded, and I've received anywhere from 1 coin to a much rarer 600 coins.
Powerups are unfortunately limited. The basic costs 5000 coins, and gives you 4 firecrackers that clear a fairly small area. The next item up is 8 seconds worth of bombing for 115,000 coins. From that is a chisel that lets you clear a 3x3 area with each touch for 5 minutes costing 300,000 coins. Next level is 1,000,000 to clear 5x5 for 7 minutes. And the last powerup costs 3,000,000,000 coins and lasts for roughly 22 hours. There are also 4 powerups currently marked "Coming soon".
There's no real feedback or reward to hook gamers into playing regularly, and powerups are costly and not very fun. I've cleared 6000 square so far, and frankly am pretty bored.
I'm predicting that finishing the last 5% of each layer is going to take just as long as the other 95%. This is primarily from having to track down and individually touch every single square, as I'm sure most users will leave the odd space due to their random tapping.