Fieldrunners 2 Strategies

09-17-2012, 03:25 AM
Updated Tower Guide

Hey guys,

as you know i have been making a Tower Guide for all newcomers to the game to give them an idea on what each tower can offer. Since the update of the iPad version there was an addition of 5 towers on top of the original and i have managed to get information about 4 of them.

Head over to the [URL="http://subatomicstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=99394&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=d169 1f44d3797482adf56f4a24c8835c"]Subatomic Forums[/URL] to see the full thread.

This is the updated [URL="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5681321/fieldrunners%202%20tower%20guide.png"]Tower Guide[/URL]
09-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey just curious but wen will iPhone/iPod get the new 5 towers update??

09-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinpizazz View Post
Hey just curious but wen will iPhone/iPod get the new 5 towers update??
I hope they add at least some of the towers.
10-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 37
Big Thanks for the Tower Guide!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adranus1984 View Post
Hey guys,

as you know i have been making a Tower Guide for all newcomers to the game to give them an idea on what each tower can offer. Since the update of the iPad version there was an addition of 5 towers on top of the original and i have managed to get information about 4 of them.

Head over to the Subatomic Forums to see the full thread.

This is the updated Tower Guide
Fantastic job on the Tower Guide!!! Thanks for posting the link here as I've been searching all over for Tower info w/o success. Much appreciated for what you've put together!

Also, just curious: What Tower are you missing info on? Is it the new "BOOM-Kin" Tower or something else? (The list I've put together matches your Tower Guide minus the BOOM-Kin)

Thanks again for the Guide!!!
10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boubs View Post
Lets GO finish the best game for iphone at 100 % ;-)
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0590_2370][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0591_2373][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0592_2374][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0593_2372][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0594_236y][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0595_2371][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0596_2376][/url]
[url=http://imagesia.com/img-0597_2377][/url]
ON THE WAY see you in 6 month lol...
Any tips on the mr. Moneybags card? 500 coins without selling any towers.. Hard 1!
10-31-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfox View Post
Any tips on the mr. Moneybags card? 500 coins without selling any towers.. Hard 1!
Sure, select Frying Pan on casual then build something like this (perhaps have a rewind or 2 just in case you need to build a few more towers before saving up).



10-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosive View Post
Sure, select Frying Pan on casual then build something like this (perhaps have a rewind or 2 just in case you need to build a few more towers before saving up).

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/222/saveyadollars.png/][/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/saveyadollars2.png/][/URL]
Omg, I misunderstood the card, thought I needed to earn 500 coins (getting 2.5M points) without selling towers.....

but thanks
11-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Be mine

I might be being really dense but m really struggling with this on casual. I cant for the life of me work out where to place the sparse towers to guide the fr's into he mines. Driving me loopy
11-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdubsciple View Post
I might be being really dense but m really struggling with this on casual. I cant for the life of me work out where to place the sparse towers to guide the fr's into he mines. Driving me loopy
It's hard for me too
11-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanNas View Post
Fantastic job on the Tower Guide!!! Thanks for posting the link here as I've been searching all over for Tower info w/o success. Much appreciated for what you've put together!

Also, just curious: What Tower are you missing info on? Is it the new "BOOM-Kin" Tower or something else? (The list I've put together matches your Tower Guide minus the BOOM-Kin)

Thanks again for the Guide!!!
hey Dude,

Not missing any towers now

the Guide has been updated with a new look and all towers added.

Cheers