App description: "Very addicting and fun"
"Benchmark in its genre."
"Mech Pilot plays surprisingly well on the compact touchscreen"

The Mech War has begun! General Riffin has joined forces with the alien race Kryllex to overthrow our King. I am Cara, the rebellion leader. I have sent out this training program to other worlds, searching for the best Mech Pilots in the universe. If you train well, you will be contacted

Large scale urban warfare:
Explore immersive city environments

Destroy, loot, and upgrade:
Collect Electro energy from your downed enemies and use it to upgrade the defensive and offensive capabilities of your mech. The more you play, the more powerful and farther you will get, so keep practicing pilot!

*NEW* Swipe to Dodge
Now you can swipe left or right to jump sideways, or swipe down to evade incoming fire!

Variety of weapons:
Weapons include machine gun, lasers, homing missiles, ion cannon, and a sniper mode.

Encounter unique enemies:
Enemies include tanks, jeeps, helicopters, alien scouts, patrols, bombers, soldier, elite, and titan mechs.

Roadblocks:
Sometimes you will be blocked and need to eliminate a single or group of enemies to proceed.

The latest in IOS and 3D features:
Social integration to share your rank
Real time entire scene dynamic soft shadows
God rays
3D sound (best with headphones)
Full screen antialiasing on iPhone 5 and iPad 3

Universal App;
Play Mech Pilot on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5 for a single low price.

For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com

RPGGuy's comments:
Satisfy your craving to blow stuff up with Mech Pilot, a console quality Mech combat game.

10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Version 1.2 is out!

Here are the changes:

- Added support for IOS 5.1 and iPad 1
- Added ability to walk backwards along mission route
- Added shield domes
- Added options to invert aim control
- Changed muzzle flash light direction
- Fixed teleportation particle animation
- Fixed intro screen text bug

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
10-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Finally! Thanks for the iOS5 support.

Was really itching to play this one.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Thank you for the update!

The shield looks great!

Did you change the textures on the Mechs? They seem a little different
from what I remembered?

Thanks
10-23-2012, 07:45 AM
The specular lighting on the mech is different and there were some tweaks to the shaders. Glad you guys like the update!

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
11-06-2012, 05:54 AM
I'm really liking this game. The only thing I would like to see is way faster dodge or that the enemy AI is way slower at following you with their fire. As it is now you basically just dodge/land into the same line of fire, so it's either stand and take fire while firing back or jump back and forth trying to avoid fire. Other then that this is pretty awesome and looks great too. Definitely got my money and 5 star if the dodging is improved (I got it for free but there is an option to buy more right?).

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
11-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Definitely got my money... (I got it for free but there is an option to buy more right?).
I just LOL'd.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-06-2012, 07:43 AM
I know. It's....sad.

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
11-09-2012, 09:35 AM
I like this game. Takes a bit of strategy. Not a mindless shooter..don't understand why more people arenot talking about it. Very nice graphics.
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
I like this game. Takes a bit of strategy. Not a mindless shooter..don't understand why more people arenot talking about it. Very nice graphics.
Because of wrong expectations as usual. People we're expecting something of a mechwarrior game, and it killed them for this being an on-rails shooter. I like it nonetheless, but for me, the dodges could be improved.

11-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Unfortunately this game is not too stable on a touch 4g.....other than that it looks awesome the time I've had with it