★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Does that mean his geparnic has 145 speed? Mother of god... If you are watching this forum Terrarium, let me just say that you deserve to be #1. Your strategy for swapping in your monsters is absolutely masterful, and a really good job on breeding your team with special skill sets
11-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariuspus1 View Post
Whenever I kill either tentric or thogowl and They don't drop an egg, I don't get points for it. Killed many tentrics today but still at 30.. Please fix this asap little masters developers! Other than that, great game!
I don't think you are supposed to get points for those. If you want the eggs, just make your you don't have any eggs that aren't put to hatch. If you have an "idle" egg, you can't get a new from that monster.

11-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiolos_Fuego View Post
Does that mean his geparnic has 145 speed? Mother of god... If you are watching this forum Terrarium, let me just say that you deserve to be #1. Your strategy for swapping in your monsters is absolutely masterful, and a really good job on breeding your team with special skill sets
you can comment on the page, you dont have to register on the wiki to write comments.
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
"When the event start, hatching eggs and defeating wild monsters that do not drop eggs reward one point to the specific category" Which it clearly doesn't do for me. So you're telling me that if I have a Tentric egg which is hatching, and one idle egg, I won't get more eggs or points from tentric untill the egg is hatched and the other one is put to hatching?
11-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
"When the event start, hatching eggs and defeating wild monsters that do not drop eggs reward one point to the specific category" Which it clearly doesn't do for me. So you're telling me that if I have a Tentric egg which is hatching, and one idle egg, I won't get more eggs or points from tentric untill the egg is hatched and the other one is put to hatching?
It does not matter if you are hatching any number of Tentric eggs at one go. The main point is that you should not have any Tentric eggs in your reserves.

Check out the Little Masters Wiki.
Additionally, you can find some insight on the latest updates and strategy on my page.
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
It does not matter if you are hatching any number of Tentric eggs at one go. The main point is that you should not have any Tentric eggs in your reserves.
Okei thanks. Think I got it now Have 30+ in all so the cash is in the bank. But want some skills aswell!
11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Okei thanks. Think I got it now Have 30+ in all so the cash is in the bank. But want some skills aswell!
That's great. Good luck for the skills

Check out the Little Masters Wiki.
Additionally, you can find some insight on the latest updates and strategy on my page.
11-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Has anyone beaten Terrarium. I mean its not impossible. I'm not that good, but I got him down to two monsters today. It was such an achievement for me
11-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Has anyone beaten Terrarium. I mean its not impossible. I'm not that good, but I got him down to two monsters today. It was such an achievement for me
I've beaten terrarium once, he's beat me a lot though :P
11-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
I beat him when he wasnt that great long time ago. That was when there was only gen 1 monsters. Now he wrecks me...