Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2291  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Aiolos_Fuego Aiolos_Fuego is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12
Default

Does that mean his geparnic has 145 speed? Mother of god... If you are watching this forum Terrarium, let me just say that you deserve to be #1. Your strategy for swapping in your monsters is absolutely masterful, and a really good job on breeding your team with special skill sets
Reply With Quote
  #2292  
Old 11-08-2012, 11:28 AM
selltheworld selltheworld is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariuspus1 View Post
Whenever I kill either tentric or thogowl and They don't drop an egg, I don't get points for it. Killed many tentrics today but still at 30.. Please fix this asap little masters developers! Other than that, great game!
I don't think you are supposed to get points for those. If you want the eggs, just make your you don't have any eggs that aren't put to hatch. If you have an "idle" egg, you can't get a new from that monster.
Reply With Quote
  #2293  
Old 11-08-2012, 12:47 PM
selltheworld selltheworld is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiolos_Fuego View Post
Does that mean his geparnic has 145 speed? Mother of god... If you are watching this forum Terrarium, let me just say that you deserve to be #1. Your strategy for swapping in your monsters is absolutely masterful, and a really good job on breeding your team with special skill sets
you can comment on the page, you dont have to register on the wiki to write comments.
Reply With Quote
  #2294  
Old 11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Mariuspus1 Mariuspus1 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Default

"When the event start, hatching eggs and defeating wild monsters that do not drop eggs reward one point to the specific category" Which it clearly doesn't do for me. So you're telling me that if I have a Tentric egg which is hatching, and one idle egg, I won't get more eggs or points from tentric untill the egg is hatched and the other one is put to hatching?
Reply With Quote
  #2295  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
DreamM0d3 DreamM0d3 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariuspus1 View Post
"When the event start, hatching eggs and defeating wild monsters that do not drop eggs reward one point to the specific category" Which it clearly doesn't do for me. So you're telling me that if I have a Tentric egg which is hatching, and one idle egg, I won't get more eggs or points from tentric untill the egg is hatched and the other one is put to hatching?
It does not matter if you are hatching any number of Tentric eggs at one go. The main point is that you should not have any Tentric eggs in your reserves.
Reply With Quote
  #2296  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Mariuspus1 Mariuspus1 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
It does not matter if you are hatching any number of Tentric eggs at one go. The main point is that you should not have any Tentric eggs in your reserves.
Okei thanks. Think I got it now Have 30+ in all so the cash is in the bank. But want some skills aswell!
Reply With Quote
  #2297  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 PM
DreamM0d3 DreamM0d3 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariuspus1 View Post
Okei thanks. Think I got it now Have 30+ in all so the cash is in the bank. But want some skills aswell!
That's great. Good luck for the skills
Reply With Quote
  #2298  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Sneakers Sneakers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Has anyone beaten Terrarium. I mean its not impossible. I'm not that good, but I got him down to two monsters today. It was such an achievement for me
Reply With Quote
  #2299  
Old 11-08-2012, 05:31 PM
whosthere whosthere is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Has anyone beaten Terrarium. I mean its not impossible. I'm not that good, but I got him down to two monsters today. It was such an achievement for me
I've beaten terrarium once, he's beat me a lot though :P
Reply With Quote
  #2300  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:51 PM
syahirvs syahirvs is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Has anyone beaten Terrarium. I mean its not impossible. I'm not that good, but I got him down to two monsters today. It was such an achievement for me
I beat him when he wasnt that great long time ago. That was when there was only gen 1 monsters. Now he wrecks me...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent