App description: Free the Gluddle from The Supervision in this eye-catching bouncy game for iPhone and iPad! It will make you laugh! Oi!

Aim and shoot springy globular characters called Gluddle. Freeze them in mid-air to help other Gluddle bounce about and defend their privacy and freedom from the evil eyes-in-the-sky...The Supervision!

It's pinball meets trampoline, it's Peggle meets Angry Birds, it's a totalitarian invasion eye-to-eye with a resilient resistance.

No In-App Purchases!

Kotaku Gaming App of the Day
Eurogamer App of the Day
Control Industry Award Nominee for Best Dutch Game 2012
Major Fun Award Winner
Its one of the best iOS puzzlers Ive ever played - TheAppShack

Gluddle features:
116 colorful levels of springy madness, eye-popping challenges, magical pickups, transportational phenomena, gravity-defying physics and recreational explosions, all in beat with flowy interactive music (may contain earwurms) and ear-tingling sounds.
unlimited Gluddle with an optimistic attitude ("Oi!")
1 invasion of The Supervision with slightly more vocabulary.
magical pick-ups with amazing powers
rocks.
lots of credits.
real-life statistics of Oi!s and launches.
a complete absence of zombies, goblins, vampires and aliens!

This version of Gluddle runs on iPad3, iPad2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4rd generation and iPod Touch 3rd generation on IOS 4, 5 and 6. Now with Game Center support!

Reviews:

"There truly is no other game quite like Gluddle." - IndieGameMag

"Clever and well-realized, rock-solid, highly addictive gameplay. These goofy eyeballs bounce into near-perfect physics perfection." - Kotaku

"Gluddle made me laugh. Several times. Out loud. (...) Its a puzzle, a physics game, and theres a lot to figure out, and the thing is, you cant lose, and it makes you laugh. It is fun. Major Fun. It will make you laugh. It will keep you playing. It will make you laugh some more." - Majorfun.com

"Gluddle, which is one of the most addictive physics-based iOS games Ive come across, has just been bumped to version 2.0. In its initial state, Gluddle is already a fantastic physics puzzler. But now, in its updated version, the game is even more so." - AppAdvice

"Gluddle is a fantastic, creative game that doesnt just copy the mechanics of other puzzle titles, it takes them, mashes them together, and pushes them farther than they have been previously, and has had some great support through updates from the developers. For that, its definitely worth checking out." - TheAppShack

"Lots of physics-based knock out games will really raise your blood pressure (Angry Birds and Cut the Rope are notorious for this). For some reason, Gluddle doesnt do this. Its mellow." - BestKidsApps

"Its like throwing a bouncy ball very hard indoors and seeing what it smashes. Fun, in other words." - Games Asylum

"Wa-Wa-wow! This game is absolutely immense!" - WeDoCode

"When George Orwell sat down to write dark dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, he couldn't have known that he would one day inspire Gluddle, a physics-based iOS puzzler where you dislodge spying Big Brother-style eyes in the sky." - Eurogamer App of the Day

"Gluddle is a solid title. This hidden gem is packed with amusing gameplay, impressive music and colorful graphics that make it one of the top physics-puzzler games in my book." - AppsOnTap

"That game is confusing, obscure, weird and has a soundtrack that is almost annoying. Played the demo for a couple of minutes, fell in love with it and bought the full version. Great job, and great game!" - ZombieGorilla

This is not the final update for Gluddle, so keep playing!

Agas's comments:

10-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Gluddle update with Game Center, and more.

Hi Guys!
We'd just like to drop you a note: an update for Gluddle has been released: update "Tickle". New is Game Center support (finally! ), a completely redesigned challenge system, 89 revamped levels and 13 new levels, better performance on all devices and the appearance of the Angry Birds Squawk Contest Winner as Lady Gluddle.

Perhaps good to know: the changes do not apply to the lite version...yet. The update is free for those who already bought Gluddle. So head over to the App Store and update!
EnjOi!

Best,
Richard & Sander - Creative Heroes

Last edited by Creative Heroes; 10-25-2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Supervision
10-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I will agree that it's a very nice game... But there's really no replay value... Especially with no GameCenter support. Leaderboards and achievements would give it replay value, but as it is... It's a play through then delete title... =o(
Gluddle now has Game Center support :-)

10-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Some more screenshots of Gluddle update "Tickle":

Get Gluddle here:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/gluddle/id436344802?mt=8

And get Gluddle Lite (for free) here:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/gluddle-lite/id538792381?ls=1&mt=8

(note: Gluddle Lite is not yet updated with update Tickle!)

Have fun!

Last edited by Creative Heroes; 10-26-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: supervision
10-25-2012, 01:51 PM
how come i've missed this one, definitely going to give the lite version a try.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
10-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
how come i've missed this one, definitely going to give the lite version a try.
Me too, if both of us missed this from the past, wow. Going to download the lite version now. I actually thought it was a new release for this week, until I looked at the first page date.

Last edited by Connector; 10-25-2012 at 02:54 PM.
10-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Cool!

Hi! Thanks for giving Gluddle a try. The first release was in February this year, but it has constantly been renewed. We've gotten a lot of great feedback from players and have adapted the game two times over the past months.

The Lite version does not yet reflect the third update changes (no Game Center, old challenge system, ...), but we'll update it as soon as we can. We hope you like Gluddle! Oi!
10-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Missed this one too
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Good news!

We're very proud to announce that Gluddle is nominated for the Oscar of the Dutch games industry: The Black Owl! Gluddle was selected with five other games out of 133 games developed in The Netherlands. According to the jury: "Gluddle should be the biggest Dutch iOS success ever." We are truly honored to be listed among such amazing titles! We're very happy (and you could help us and vote)!

Read more and vote on http://gluddle.tumblr.com/post/35130...best-game-2012
Thanks!
Richard and Sander

[Drawing by Ibo Bakker - http://ibobakker.com]

Last edited by Creative Heroes; 11-06-2012 at 10:30 AM.
11-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Not sure how I missed out on this, picked it up for a buck just now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!