Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-06-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Happy Election Day to my friends in the USA

@Mindion, Good Luck on breeding with the multi-breed pool. I tried this one time with 3 breeds and gave up because it was difficult for me to keep track of the results on my excel spreadsheet. Let us know how it goes for you.

Thank you to Caeleps, DeanK, Spear, JoEllyn, Sneeb, Bezoar, Andi, Giroth, Quossum, SC1968, Heeranc, Maholah, Dlstar, Ogerkrap, Domenic, Javarich, Flip, awboj, Stephen, Croqueta, MariNZ for the gifts over the last couple of days. All were new and much appreciated. If I missed someone, thank you.

Has anyone heard from danjarus or Snappy yet? Hope they join us soon!!

Off to go vote. I think there is some big election today, maybe the school board, I have heard alot about it.
Yep, same for me. I'm hoping for long lines that let me explore the pond while I wait to vote.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
iPhone 4

Hi everyone! Long time no see!
I've been having lots of fun building up my froggydex, still only at 5% though lol. Thanks to Dean & Danjarus for all the gifts! I espically liked getting the Tangelo Chroma Lanterna on Halloween!

I've been so busy completing weekly sets that I've have become low on coins, so if anyone happens to have a couple of Tangelo Ceres Gyrus for the Iced Tea set that they could send my way, that would be awesome!

I haven't updated the game yet, but my game center name is Oryian, need to get to some wifi and update, I'll try to do this today.

Thanks Fawnzie / Oryian
Old 11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorakite View Post
Thanks a million for the frogs from awboj and dean288367; MUCH APPRECIATED. I feel like I am living in the pond!

If anyone has a spare FIGULARIS, VICIS, or FORAMEN.... I will have all the new frog breeds! Check my habitats and you can have any you like. Thanks in advance....💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥

Game Center ID: Madmaze
Sent vicis. Enjoy!
JoEllynO
Old 11-06-2012, 11:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
My Harry frog is black aurum - very cool!!

I don't have a geordi la forge yet though.

These new frogs have inspired me to wonder what awesome sets we can look forward to now though!! Will there be a Harry potter set? A space heroes set? Indiana jones set?? What other possibilities can we think of???
I am thinking Golden Picea Volta for Charlie Brown.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeady View Post
I am thinking Golden Picea Volta for Charlie Brown.
The Volta was the first of the new breeds I found, and I also thought instantly of Charlie Brown.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
Sending Pistrix now and will send Favus later today.

It's my understanding that this is a 'Trading' thread which implies both giving and receiving. People like to give, so think of asking for frogs as doing us a favour
Thanks, awboj, received both.

As for the trading part, that's separate in my mind from "asking." I always reciprocate & randomly just send stuff. Yes, I agree, it feels good. It didn't feel good to me to ask. I'm soooo not a typical gamer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
I don't know how I'd get anywhere without Babyproofing and I also have express mail cos I'm not a patient sort of gal.
I'm more patient than most but I first bought the Express MB because I really wanted it. I later sprung for the Babyproofing because I loved the game & wanted to encourage NB to continue to support it & update it. This, BTW, was before there were even 16 habs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
Your chilling tale of woe saw me stamp what I could to help out - I've sent a Favus (favus for favus) and a Foramen (like a boss, but not quite). Both second-hand gifts, and any more from your list will receive the same treatment from me.
Yes, "chilling tale" but you warmed the cockles (huh? where are they?) of my heart with your kindness, MartiNZ & did receive both frogs.

Quote:
Best money ive ever spent on a game, and I've certainly gotten my money's worth.
It's worth seconding that, even within the same message.

I view consumables (potions & stamps which can be used up) quite differently than non-consumables (Babyproofing & Express MB which keep on giving).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
Moderately sending you an Axis.
I've found it's really ok to ask, gives people a chance to help, which they like to do.
Received the Axis, Nirtew. Many, many thanks to a longtime PF buddy. My foreman is still unbudging on the potion, stamp, & benefits stuff, however.

Quote:
Dear Lisianne,

your PF Foreman sounds like a compete and utter w@nker (scuse my language but I feel that strong words are needed here!!)

Sadly I gifted away most of my frogs not ten minutes before you made you desperate plea, however I still have a few here that I shall send on to you, in order to placate said Tool, and ease your burden. I have a Hennae and a Quilta on their way to you!
Dear Dark Laser Star (my code name for you),

He is a total & complete &%^#@!!. 'scuse my punctuation but strong symbols are needed here, dlstar!

Most grateful to receive the Hennae & Quilta. They are currently in good company in my MB along with the other generous gifts from others above. Sent you an Emblema of my appreciation of your understanding, humor, & kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javaRich View Post
Hi Lisianne, sent a Hennae, Arcus and Coclearis.
Oh, java, thanks so very much Hennae big hug to you as well. There's no room in my MB currently but there will be soon. Hear, hear for the Coclearis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbebop View Post
I'll keep a look for ya. Most of those are past my level, so I don't know how much I can help :-/ if I stumble across any I'll send your way!
Clearly you're not as far in the game in terms of level. Instead, I sent you an Aceris for Level 19.

Quote:
Thanks a million for the frogs from awboj and dean288367; MUCH APPRECIATED. I feel like I am living in the pond!

If anyone has a spare FIGULARIS, VICIS, or FORAMEN.... I will have all the new frog breeds! Check my habitats and you can have any you like. Thanks in advance....����������������

Just requested you as friend but can't send Figularis until you accept. It's sitting in my Nursery. I'll save it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Yep, same for me. I'm hoping for long lines that let me explore the pond while I wait to vote.
Ah, yes, voting. I think my battery would have run down just doing early voting! Incredible how many people on a mid-day on Friday would find it critical to cast their ballots & be willing to wait an hour or more in a large community civic center.

Interesting factoid about voting I heard on the radio: 95% of Australians vote, the highest percentage in any country. Are they just more patriotic? No way to know. Their election day is a holiday & EVERYONE is expected to vote. If they don't & don't have a valid excuse, they are fined $20 & are absolutely expected to pay up.

p.s.: This may be redundant but I always put my thanks in a p.s., if only to keep track of it myself. So ponds' full of thanks to awboj for the Pistrix, Favus, & Nebulus, MartiNZ for the Favus & Foramen, Nirtew for the Axis, dlstar for the Hennae & Quilta, & Andi, whom I didn't thank above, for the Americano.

p.p.s.: DO VOTE! No matter what your political persuasion, hair color, or shoe size, it's a fantastic privilege &, I think, a civic duty as well. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to say that you did all you could do if the candidate you support is not elected.

Last edited by lisianne; 11-06-2012 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: addition
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiNZ1970 View Post
The Volta was the first of the new breeds I found, and I also thought instantly of Charlie Brown.
I thought of a checkers or chess set with the Scutulata & bank robbers set with the Levar. The Mustacium + Partiri would be a good barber shop quartet set.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:23 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
I thought of a checkers or chess set with the Scutulata & bank robbers set with the Levar. The Mustacium + Partiri would be a good barber shop quartet set.
Sooo glad I'm not the only one that sees Star Trek, Charlie Brown and Harry Potter characters (and that's just for starters) when looking at the cute froggies.
I like the maroon aurum figularis for Harry Potter over the black because that is the Gryffindor color. Still pondering what to do about he who shall not be named.

JoEllynO
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:

If anyone has a spare FIGULARIS, VICIS, or FORAMEN.... I will have all the new frog breeds! Check my habitats and you can have any you like. Thanks in advance....💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥

Figularis sent. Enjoy!
Old 11-06-2012, 12:34 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoEllynO View Post
I like the maroon aurum figularis for Harry Potter over the black because that is the Gryffindor color. Still pondering what to do about he who shall not be named.

JoEllynO
A black muscus serpentis?