Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Im sure this is one love it or loathe it games on the appstore, but i am enjoying it. I actually love it, that i'll try to finish the game. Thank you for the updates.

Some suggestions...

During a double jump from a run, the second jump loses the momentum it got from the run. This is common (platformer game) knowledge that you should be able to maintain the forward speed while in the air during double jumps.

At first, during boss fights, the battles arent too strategic because the only option is to stand in range, and mash the attack button while you buffs are active. No way to block or evade yet. This can turn some players off, especially those who dont know that you'll be learning skills that makes battles more strategic later in the game.

So far, i think the update is a positive one, and the improvement in the run controls is fantastic.

Again, i say this with caution, that this isnt for everyone, but i can see its potential in being a very good castlevania-esque platformer.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 PM

Thanks for your fast review

We will keep updating Lemegeton with more content and improve existing system.

We realize that mobile gamer may spend less than 5 mins to tryout a new game. Any content beyond that 5 mins may never be discovered by players.
That's really a problem we are facing. That's why people tend to make short game whether than a long one.
We are still receiving complaint about the Ep1 Unlock IAP which already removed. May be we haven't state it clear enough. But certainly, some players are not spending enough time to try.

We are looking forwards to Episode 2 update which will add a female character Dawn. Dawn is more skillful than Sabio and she know all the basic abilities at the very beginning
Before Ep2, we hope Lemegeton can reach as many players as it can
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I'm really disappointed in this game. It was really good. At about 50 minutes in I've hit a wall of difficulty. The potions cost a fortune. I have no lives and get killed in one hit, from my continue point.

I would gladly pay for a premium version of this game. With no iap and balanced gold drops.

Last edited by smj; 11-08-2012 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: miss
Old 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM

Bosses are getting tough. It is really importance to upgrade your armor and skills that increase defence.

Also, GOLD is a valuable resources. The Gold Digging skill can help you earn Gold faster.
The fastest way to earn gold in Ep1 should be killing "Flatworm" in the under ground stages with the Gold Digging skill. You can gain exp point at the same time. There are Skull enemies as well. Killing 100 Skulls can trigger a hidden Enemy in Castle stage (Of course, it carries hidden item).

I think a premium version is a go suggestion. But it is not the time we make a Paid version. There are 3 more Episode to Go. I cannot make any promise at this point. We may make a bundle after all 4 Episodes are ready.

Last edited by ANMC; 11-07-2012 at 08:36 PM..
Old 11-08-2012, 08:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I like the game again. I forgot your hp and mp regen slowly. So while I was stuck I just sat and waited.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smj View Post
I like the game again. I forgot your hp and mp regen slowly. So while I was stuck I just sat and waited.
Thx for your remark .

Fighting low level bosses can grab more recovery. They don't cause large damage while you level up your armor. But they still give out HP and SP recovery (and Gold as well ) when you beat them.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Reached lvl 30(max so far), %100 exploration. When are the next episodes hitting?

This is pretty fun I think. Looking forward to more..
Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM

I hope EP2 can come out on the coming Easter.
If the development progress is going well, it can come up on time