★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-30-2012, 01:14 AM
As someone who only has Apple products, let me just say I have a much better appreciation for Modern Combat after having tried Black Ops on Mac only to discover there were actually only a few full multiplayer servers tonight and no multiplayer zombies games.

Last edited by SnakeIz; 10-30-2012 at 01:21 AM.
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Anyone have both the ipad 4 and old new ipad? Does this game run any better on the ipad 4 in regards to framerates and added effects?

Will gameloft do an ipad 4 update, or will they just concentrate on Modern Combat 4 for ipad 4 optimization?

11-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Anyone have both the ipad 4 and old new ipad? Does this game run any better on the ipad 4 in regards to framerates and added effects?

Will gameloft do an ipad 4 update, or will they just concentrate on Modern Combat 4 for ipad 4 optimization?
Again, what added effects? I don't understand where you have this perception of added effects. No game has been developed for the iPad 4 yet so developer can't just suddenly add in effects.
The game itself runs smoothly. Framerates are good but there is still a lot of server lag.
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
I need help, guys(or girls) whenever I press online, it say conection lost before it even can log me in! What can I do?
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernado View Post
I need help, guys(or girls) whenever I press online, it say conection lost before it even can log me in! What can I do?
Try again... and again, and again, and again... Eventually it will work.
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Try again... and again, and again, and again... Eventually it will work.
Still wont work.... I will keep on trying. I can go on gameloft live though, send me a FRiend request to infernado! (Yes that is my gll name)
11-12-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm having a problem too D: I have 3 gb of free space and the game will not install on my iPod, any advice? Thanks in advance.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
I'm having a problem too D: I have 3 gb of free space and the game will not install on my iPod, any advice? Thanks in advance.
Well, the install file is 1.8 gbs so using the doubling rule to install, you may need more space to install. Try installing with 3.6 gb.
11-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, the install file is 1.8 gbs so using the doubling rule to install, you may need more space to install. Try installing with 3.6 gb.
Oh wow, did not know that rule of thumb, I did remove a couple small apps to get enough space and it's installing now, thanks a bunch man.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
11-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Oh wow, did not know that rule of thumb, I did remove a couple small apps to get enough space and it's installing now, thanks a bunch man.
That's good, mc3 is a fun game, I really wish I had the disk space to keep it on all the time, but I load it up from time to time cause the game really rocks.