Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
HELL YES!!!! Grabbing this one TONIGHT!!!
Also, I like that you have Ninja in your name. Just an added bonus. ^____^
Old 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Es_ View Post
It was the end of my day, so I was heading home... But I will definitely answer any questions you have about the system. There was concerns about the balance, and I answered that our main priority is that our players enjoy our game, so we made sure the balance was fair. Well be updating the game with new levels, missions and items every 4 weeks, and these new levels will be free. Throw any question at me about the game, and I'll be more than happy to answer! And also, I'm a her, not a him.
Honestly, with the game being free there is not much need. Normally I am more concerned to find out beforehand for games that charge up front as well, obviously. In this case I will just download the game and make up my own mind. It just seems to me like if you had no concerns about negative response to the way IAP is implemented here, you likely would have been eager to spell it out. By all means, do so; it would be most welcome.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

I too am not liking the decision to go freemium even though I don't know how bad it will be....

...but then I saw this is the first in the Chop Chop series that apparently doesn't support the 3GS. So guess it doesn't matter to me now

Will be interested to hear others impressions though.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I too am not liking the decision to go freemium even though I don't know how bad it will be....

...but then I saw this is the first in the Chop Chop series that apparently doesn't support the 3GS. So guess it doesn't matter to me now

Will be interested to hear others impressions though.
Dood. Christmas is coming. Isnt it high time you get either a pad, a 4S or something higher?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:32 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dood. Christmas is coming. Isnt it high time you get either a pad, a 4S or something higher?
Trust me. I'd LOVE to get one, but just isn't in the cards right now. I think I will be able upgrade my phone sometime in the Spring though.

My wife would have my head if she really even knew how much I spend on iOS games, but a new device is a bit harder to sneak by.

I was happy enough to get an upgrade to a 3GS. At least, I can play most games. (Probably not for long though...) I try to keep my whining to a minimum on these threads though as I know it gets annoying.

The only game I've really, really wanted that I couldn't play yet was ARC Squadron.

Anyway, sorry for derailing. This game looks like it could be pretty nice as well.

Last edited by awp69; 11-06-2012 at 07:37 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is it me or framerate stutter a bit?
That Stuttering appears usually when the Game is teaching you something or is reloading after a teaching Sequenz. Specially if you were just in the Middle of Jump and then one of those Automatic Scene loads up/finish you are haning in the air for a few Seconds till you are again able to play the Game.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So what you think thumbs up or down?
It`s Free and overall better then the last Game from Gamerizon which really, really sucked so I currently don`t see a reason why someone shouldn't give it a try.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Honestly, with the game being free there is not much need. Normally I am more concerned to find out beforehand for games that charge up front as well, obviously. In this case I will just download the game and make up my own mind. It just seems to me like if you had no concerns about negative response to the way IAP is implemented here, you likely would have been eager to spell it out. By all means, do so; it would be most welcome.
So, you can facilitate your progression through the game by purchasing Power Ups and New Weapons. You can also purchase health and mana potions, but we've made sure to leave some in our levels as well. If you don't want to purchase anything at all, you can still get through the game. You have infinite lives, so when you die, if you don't want to use a jade stone to continue where you left off (which you can win in game, or purchase), you'll just start over at the beginning of the level.

Again, our main priority is for you guys to play our game. We think it's a great platformer, and wouldn't want the iAP system to hinder that gameplay experience.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

These chop chop games are dead to me. Nearly 2013 and still chop chop caveman hasn't had an update for new levels even though it clearly says very soon and that was 2011. Put off massively by this company