★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fangz, by Game Whizzes - The undead never looked so good!

11-06-2012, 10:20 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 182
Fangz - The undead never looked so good!

UPDATE:

Fangz was submitted to Apple three days ago and should be in the app store next week! It'll also have a simultaneous Android release

Here are the game's trailers:





-------------------------------------------------------------



Hello everyone!

We're still a couple of months away from releasing our game, but we're getting closer and closer, and we're finally able to share a small teaser trailer.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we loved making it We're trying to have the best side scrolling beat'em up / shoot'em up in all mobile platforms

Please leave your feedback and follow us on Twitter @gamewhizzes .

See you!
Alex


















Last edited by Game Whiz; 04-12-2013 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Two new trailers
11-06-2012, 10:49 PM
#2
This.Looks.Awesome.

11-06-2012, 11:03 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
This.Looks.Awesome.
This.Is.Fangz.

And wait until you see the other enemies, levels and big bosses. I've poured my heart and soul into this and I'm immensely proud of the end result
11-07-2012, 12:06 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Whiz View Post
This.Is.Fangz.

And wait until you see the other enemies, levels and big bosses. I've poured my heart and soul into this and I'm immensely proud of the end result
I noticed how in the teaser, the character took out a bowl of something and started eating it. Is that for healing purposes? Also, what will the initial release price be? Will you give away promo codes upon release? Sorry for all the questions, I guess curiosity killed the vampire
YYYEEEAAAHHH!
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,338
WHOAHH , this looks like the best ZOMBIEVILLE STYLE GAME EVER, if not greater than.
11-07-2012, 06:04 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
I noticed how in the teaser, the character took out a bowl of something and started eating it. Is that for healing purposes? Also, what will the initial release price be? Will you give away promo codes upon release? Sorry for all the questions, I guess curiosity killed the vampire
YYYEEEAAAHHH!
Yep, those are beans In a fast paced game it's best to eat on the run. You can't jump while you're eating though, or you'll spill your beans

The launch price will be $0.99, which is way way too low when you take into account the amount of content that there's in this game.

I'll give away promo codes to a random bunch of Twitter followers. I need to build a buzz about this game, or otherwise I won't be able to make a living making games. And that's something I truly want to do

Alex
11-07-2012, 06:05 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
WHOAHH , this looks like the best ZOMBIEVILLE STYLE GAME EVER, if not greater than.
We aim to please
11-07-2012, 06:12 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Greece kos island
Posts: 1,023
Alex this is one of the most Awesome Video Gameplay!!!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
11-07-2012, 08:37 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Whiz View Post
Yep, those are beans In a fast paced game it's best to eat on the run. You can't jump while you're eating though, or you'll spill your beans

The launch price will be $0.99, which is way way too low when you take into account the amount of content that there's in this game.

I'll give away promo codes to a random bunch of Twitter followers. I need to build a buzz about this game, or otherwise I won't be able to make a living making games. And that's something I truly want to do

Alex

Well I'm following on Twitter. Can't wait for release!
11-07-2012, 08:57 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,471
This game look awesome, any expected release dates? This year or next?