App description: #1 RPG in 20+ countries including US
Reached Top 5 in Games Category

Knightly Adventure is a 3D simulation RPG that combines the addictive elements of social games with dynamic Nintendo-like action adventure.

Discover an enchanting world of medieval fantasy and mysterious adventure! Build and battle with five different heroes.

FEATURES
Build and manage a vibrant kingdom
Uncover story-driven and action-style quests
Craft upgradeable armor and weapons
Battle pesky monsters and earn rewards
Personalize your characters with costumes
Decorate your kingdom with unique structures

Suitable for iPhone 4 and above
(Not compatible with 4th Gen iPod Touch)

This is a cross-platform game, which means you can continue your game progress across multiple devices.

Knightly Adventure is free to play, forever. Players can buy premium items to enrich their experience, but its possible to beat the game without spending a dime.

BACKGROUND STORY

The story begins in the mystical world of Loreland, where strange and curious monsters unfamiliar to mankind roam wild. You have become stranded in this unusual place; only because of you does Loreland become the perfect place to cultivate heroism.

REVIEWS

"...this is how the future of gaming should be: games that are playable wherever or whatever device I'm using." - 148 Apps

"In other words, not only does Knightly Adventure take a unique approach to blending elements of the RPG and town-cultivation genres, it also adds a cool new social element to the game." - Forbes

ABOUT US

Pangalore is a cross-platform game company. We are dedicated to making fun and exciting social games that can be played on any device.

Follow Pangalore on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.

Sanuku's comments:

11-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Cool! Will download this of course.

And I am pointing THIS out:

Quote:
Knightly Adventure is free to play, forever. Players can buy upgrades to enrich their experience, but its possible to beat the game without spending a dime.
before anyone starts asking questions but hasn't read the description.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

11-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Cool! Will download this of course.

And I am pointing THIS out: -------------------

before anyone starts asking questions but hasn't read the description.
Well, developers can always make such claims. I mean, who's going to say the opposite right? By doing just that, they've gotten people like you to d/l the game. The thing is, it could take you 10, 20, 100 years to otherwise complete the game...they never say that.
11-07-2012, 07:16 AM
You download the file and then when you open it it downloads "more content." Yeah it's one of those games. Start the "adventure" and the first few quests are to build farms and crops. One of those encourages you to use the in game currency to speed up the growing time. So yes, no IAP is NECESSARY but I am sure the developers are hoping that players are impatient and use it anyway.

I don't want another farming game at the moment so I uninstalled it. There is a flood of freemium games on the market now that it's hard to keep track as they all fight for spots on the top grossing chart. Here's hoping that the way to get noticed is to actually release a PREmium game for a change and move up the PAID charts!
11-12-2012, 08:37 AM
This game looks fun, and the graphics are great.
I am not sick of farm / adventure type games.
It is freemium, but that price model can work just fine if done right.
I would love to play this but I can't get past the loading screen. A lot of people are having the same problem.

I wish the developer would show their face around here and tell us what's going on, and release an update so we can actually play the game.
12-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Seems like the Developer is still working hard on those promised Updates. Besides that...

Winter is coming!