Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

So does this work on iPod 4g or not? I want to buy it but not if its not working. Reminds me of that other iOS game fight drunk 3d
Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey thanks a lot for putting up this thread! I'm the creator of Wresle Jump and will gladly answer any questions you have! Thanks for the feedback so far!

The game currently supports iPad 2 or newer or iPhone 4 or newer. The whole list of supported devices is on Wrestle Jump's App Store page (on the left column).

Wrestle Jump is indeed inspired by The Fight of the Sumo-Hoppers and hopefully will bring back good memories from those times for the fans of Sumo-Hoppers

More levels will be added in the next versions of Wrestle Jump and I'd gladly hear other imporvement ideas as well!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Excellent game. Played it with my workmate and almost immediately wished there would be cooperative levels as well - not trying to bash each others' heads in but to hop for a common goal.

Anyway, awesome fun!
Old 11-07-2012, 05:21 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiipi View Post
Excellent game. Played it with my workmate and almost immediately wished there would be cooperative levels as well - not trying to bash each others' heads in but to hop for a common goal.

Anyway, awesome fun!
Thanks a lot!! Yes, cooperative mode is something I've been thinking about, too! I'd appreciate opinions on this from other forum users as well!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

This is the best 2-player game I've played on iOS so far. You will see everything it has to offer in 3 minutes, but everything just works and is fun to play.

I went around the office and challenged people to wrestle jump duels. Everyone learned to play in 10 seconds and laughed a lot.

This isn't a game you will play for hours on straight, and if you're only going to play solo, it's likely not worth it. But if you have a friend and 5 minutes to waste, this is probably as concentrated as fun gets. It's a keeper for me. Great job.

The ice levels seemed kind of easy to miss completely, since they're enabled from the settings I usually don't bother to check. :/
Old 11-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

By the way people the dev was nice enough to send me a promo code to try it out and I'm sad to say its not working on my iPod touch 4G iOS 6.1
Just a heads up if you were wondering. Hopefully this can be fixed soon as it looks pretty cool. It should have been "Time to play the game!"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thanks, Kyynel! That's awesome news! And I'll make the ice levels switch easier to find in the next update!

And thanks, oooooomonkey for the info! I'll get back to you when I figure out what's causing this!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I've just played this with my 10 year old and 6 year old sons and it's properly good fun. A very good laugh. Could do with some more adds for a bit more depth but a little part of me thinks it's actually perfect the way it is.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

LOL... me and my girlfriend are lovin this. The one button mechanic in a 2 player game is genius, and the reimagining here from Sumo Hoppers is brilliant. Thanks!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

slamraman, that's great to hear! How did your kids like it? Did the beat you?

Exact-Psience, nice! That's excactly what makes Wrestle Jump so special for me too! Glad you like it!

Last edited by oivoi; 11-07-2012 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: typos