Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-09-2012, 08:10 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
I have my iPhone open in PhoneView and I'm looking through all of the English club logos, but I don't see any for EPL clubs.
I'm afraid that we don't have the licences for the EPL club logo usage, so they're not in the game for taht reason (and its not easy to add such things in).
Old 07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Just to let people know - the game has a price cut for the rest of this week from 6.99 (UKP) to 2.99 (UKP).
Old 07-18-2012, 12:18 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Nice, people who haven't gotten this game should surely do so now with the sale, which I posted in the price drop section of the forum.

One question though. Are there any other planned updates for 2012, or are you working on 2013 now?

Oh, and is there any possibility of sending a scout to an international match/cup to see if there are any standouts and such for maybe the 2013 version? And I'd also love to see player comparisons and more media interaction. Would just like to know if these things are possibilities in the future.

Last edited by banger1103; 07-19-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-21-2012, 10:44 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
One question though. Are there any other planned updates for 2012, or are you working on 2013 now?
There is one final update incoming - its in submission now but hasn't cleared yet.

This update will include a couple of new challenges (as in-app purchases) and tweaks and improvements on the game engine.

Quote:
Oh, and is there any possibility of sending a scout to an international match/cup to see if there are any standouts and such for maybe the 2013 version? And I'd also love to see player comparisons and more media interaction. Would just like to know if these things are possibilities in the future.
Thanks for the feedback - will definitely consider these for 2013.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:26 AM

Have been playing the game for a while and sometimes, it gets so ridiculous it pisses you off. It seems to be impossible to win a game.

I've been playing as Arsenal with at least all 4-star players on my team, but I can never win a match. It's always either a draw or a lose, and it's been pissing me off. Ahha, sorry for my temper but yeah, it's really frustrating/

I'm pretty lucky to end my season no 6th despite my frequent draws and loses. Im wondering if its just me or something? Is there like a difficulty settings, cos if there is I'm probably at INSANE.

Besides those, I really enjoyed the game, but whenever it gets exciting and I'm at my top spirit, it goes ridiculously downslope with unreasonable consequent draws and loses to incomparable clubs. Any advice?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:44 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOne23 View Post
Besides those, I really enjoyed the game, but whenever it gets exciting and I'm at my top spirit, it goes ridiculously downslope with unreasonable consequent draws and loses to incomparable clubs. Any advice?
I'll try and help if you'll give me a bit more information about your approach.

What tactic are you using? - what age are your players? - do you ever go defensive if you're using a tactic which tires people out (if you're pressing then easing up and shutting up shop towards the end of a game can often help otherwise as they tire you'll give up some space a lot of the time).

PS - A new update (3.5) was released for the game last night btw.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:22 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks for answering my last question!

I'm really looking forward to FM2013. It'll be hard putting 2012 down though!

Anyway, a couple things I would love to see in 2013 are the ability to switch your fake EPL logos with whatever images we want to (actual club logos) just like iOOTP2012. I was able to take their fake ball club logos and switch them with the real MLB logos so us users can have the official experience without you developers needing to pay for licenses!

Also, I would love to see the inclusion of MLS clubs (and the Irish Premiere League to a lesser extent).

I know we can't have it all, so those are obviously just my suggestions. Thanks for all your hard work. I love the game and am so thankful I can keep managing my clubs on the go! You do such a great job.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:29 PM
iPad (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Nice to see the price drop again. Finally picked the game up though knowing my luck 2013 will be out in the next few weeks/month once they've tested on the new iXXX devices.

Can't decide if I'm going to start at the bottom or start at the top go get back into the swing of FM, it's been a long time since I played. (Back when it was CM)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM

Has football manager 13 been confirmed for ios. As I bought the PC version and now need my fix on the go lol
Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster

I really hope, that the 2013 Version will come to iOS ...