★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
Anybody up to play? Add me and send an invite! I wanna test my might
GC: ISA_Tactician
Let's go play? Want to try Out this friendly matches
11-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 309
Does friendly matches work!?!?

11-09-2012, 03:57 AM
In this last day I have experimented minor lag compared to the last week, maybe capcom is updating the net-code! I expected the update this week but capcom is more slow than sfvolt releasing updates!
11-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobedush View Post
Jibba it's me! The second one it's shoobedush in Japanese
Cool man. Accepted. Looking forward to some friendlies. I also accepted your request this morning VaroFN. Can't wait to finally get some friendlies in with TA'ers (aside from App, who's been kind enough to whoop me from time to time).

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Cool man. Accepted. Looking forward to some friendlies. I also accepted your request this morning VaroFN. Can't wait to finally get some friendlies in with TA'ers (aside from App, who's been kind enough to whoop me from time to time).
I've sent you an invitation. Did you receive it?

BTW 5 coins this weekend!!!!
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I've sent you an invitation. Did you receive it?

BTW 5 coins this weekend!!!!
Yes, I accepted it this morning. What time zone are you?

I like the 5 coin weekends but was really enjoying the bonus SP campaign. I need another 1800 SP to get to 10k so I can get the level 5 Immense Power pandora box. Hoping for a sale soon. Kind of wish I hadn't bought and upgraded both level 3 meter pandora boxes now that I can't afford the level 5 gem. They were fun for awhile but I always go back to my level 4 Immense Power.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Yes, I accepted it this morning. What time zone are you?

I like the 5 coin weekends but was really enjoying the bonus SP campaign. I need another 1800 SP to get to 10k so I can get the level 5 Immense Power pandora box. Hoping for a sale soon. Kind of wish I hadn't bought and upgraded both level 3 meter pandora boxes now that I can't afford the level 5 gem. They were fun for awhile but I always go back to my level 4 Immense Power.
GMT +1, but I meant that I sent an invitation to a game using the GC trick. Did it work?
And yes, the SP promo was better, but 5 coins are cool too
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
GMT +1, but I meant that I sent an invitation to a game using the GC trick. Did it work?
And yes, the SP promo was better, but 5 coins are cool too
Oh, my bad. I didn't see the invite but may not have noticed since I've been at work. If you send it in the next 15 minutes I should be able to see it since I've got it in front of me on my desk while typing. No wifi right now though (although wifi is not necessary for SFxT, just highly recommended since lag is already bad enough with wifi).

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 57
Who is free to play friend match now?
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSS? View Post
Who is free to play friend match now?
Me!