Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM

Lisianne (;and others), I have found a sort of solution to the incessant gift offering from GC, not a perfect one by any means, but if you switch to airplane mode you can do whatever you want with your MB without it filling itself up everytime you decline a gift or switch back to PF after doing something else.

You just have to remember to turn it off again once you're done
Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgurahl View Post
New to this forum, but not new to the Frogs. Currently level 26 and looking for the following breeds:

Americano (26)
Arcus (26)
Axis (24)
Botolus (26)
Cochlearis (23)
Infinitas (24)
Lotus (21)

Have all other breeds that are level 25 and lower to trade. GC id is also imgurahl. Thanks in advance!
Sent you a friend request. Can send Axis, Coclearis, Infinitas and Lotus when you accept.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
Lisianne (;and others), I have found a sort of solution to the incessant gift offering from GC, not a perfect one by any means, but if you switch to airplane mode you can do whatever you want with your MB without it filling itself up everytime you decline a gift or switch back to PF after doing something else.

I also do this. It has many benefits including the gifts. I have more than once gone for a lilypad and hit sell by accident. I also do it if I don't have wifi or have a weak wifi signal (not sure PF would use my data but have not wanted to find out), it seems to reduce the drain on my battery and since I can't leave my phone off for to longer it makes sure I do not spend to much time in the pond
Old 11-07-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:

hi DL! need to try this out. i accidentally sold one of your gifts when i was rejecting a pond present
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Does anyone have an Orbis lying around they would be willing to trade/send. Feel free to check out my habitats (though I am only at level 9)
sent
Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
This has happened to me on several occasions. The first couple of times I was like you and knew I had 1 slot open. I think what is happening is AFTER we receive the frog the game notifies us that the MB is full. It just happens so fast that it is confusing.
That must be it, thanks.
There seem to be a lot of missing confirms. IIRC, plus + had a gift confirm "do you want to send this gift to X? GC has this totally useless "Sending the gift to X" then "Gift has been sent". Fat fingers beware.
And then there's the maddening "X has sent you a gift" after every pond present.
Just got to get used to it. I'm sure plus + had its quirks that I've already forgotten about.

PS. Thanks for the prizes and the extra Tabula. Is your policy still to pay it forward?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjarus View Post
sent
Thanks! And thanks Locama0 for an extra one!

Also, Dean288367 - I see eggs in your nursery now. Definitely took a long time to show something besides the Lanterna.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:29 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearcom View Post
Still there with its beady little eyes and its wretched smile
Has anyone checked my nursery lately? Should have disappered about 30 minutes ago for the 4 hr rule.

Thanks Jerutix - looks like it takes about 4 hours for our habitats to be updated.

I don't know about the rest of you but alot can happen in my habitats in 4 hours ! : 0

Last edited by dean288367; 11-07-2012 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-07-2012, 06:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:

Airplane mode is some sort of mystical Apple thing to this PCer. Does it do the same thing as turning off wifi?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
Airplane mode is some sort of mystical Apple thing to this PCer. Does it do the same thing as turning off wifi?
Both wifi and cellular data service, I believe.