Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Ive loved playing this great excellent RPG and at a great price.

One thing i was wondering would be if i deleted my first file which has unlocked all the characters, etc I would still be able to use the classes ive unlocked right?

Other then that I hope the update and content gets released soon, cant wait to play other campaigns !

Last edited by Midnight; 11-07-2012 at 09:05 PM..
Old 11-07-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajohnson1 View Post
1500 gold

I started a wiki on wikia.com. I'm going to put all the merchant gear stats and cost on there soon.

Feel free to contribute!

http://knightsofpenandpaper.wikia.com
wow thats awesome. pm me and I`d help you with anything.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

One trick is that if you all die in a battle then you can exit out of the app and manually close the app out. Then when you re-open and load the autosave you will have all your characters alive again at the location resuming just before the deadly battle, you can use this cheat to preserve gold otherwise used to resurrect characters. The only caveat is that items/potions used remain gone for some reason.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
One trick is that if you all die in a battle then you can exit out of the app and manually close the app out. Then when you re-open and load the autosave you will have all your characters alive again at the location resuming just before the deadly battle, you can use this cheat to preserve gold otherwise used to resurrect characters. The only caveat is that items/potions used remain gone for some reason.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. hahha :3
Old 11-07-2012, 10:06 PM

So... I've never played pen and paper games growing up, but I've always loved RPGs. Should I get this, and why?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Great concept , interesting upgrade and passive bonus system.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJames View Post
So... I've never played pen and paper games growing up, but I've always loved RPGs. Should I get this, and why?
Yes, I'm 30 and never played any pen and paper games either. Just now finding that I really enjoy RPGs, as a kid I never really had the time of day for them. If it was not a platformer, shooter, or racing game I didn't even look at it.

Anyways, yes jump! It's a great game and fits the iPhone perfect! Still needs a few bugs worked out, but it's still very playable right now.

It really does feel like your sitting at a table playing a RPG... Weird, because I've never done it.... Lol

Great game, well worth 2bucks IAPs are not needed
Old 11-08-2012, 08:36 AM

So, I'm trying to figure out the best thing to grind. I can do Void Elementals and Missing Nos (a reference, by the way, which makes me very happy!) for lots of XP and occasional item drops, or I can do black dragons for gold. I'm really liking the dragons, but has anyone had any item drops?

I've actually had a Three Ring (I believe) drop from a Void Elemental/MissingNo group, but haven't had any worthwhile item drops from a Black Dragon, despite their being lvl 50 elites and my using a glass table.

Thanks!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluros View Post
I've actually had a Three Ring (I believe) drop from a Void Elemental/MissingNo group, but haven't had any worthwhile item drops from a Black Dragon, despite their being lvl 50 elites and my using a glass table.
There's a lv50 elites in the game? In the starter campaign?

I've just accidentally finished the starter campaign (didn't realize that the main plot is ending), dive back into the save and strolling around but didn't find anything higher than lv30. Guess it is worth it to check around some more
Old 11-08-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savahni View Post
There's a lv50 elites in the game? In the starter campaign?

I've just accidentally finished the starter campaign (didn't realize that the main plot is ending), dive back into the save and strolling around but didn't find anything higher than lv30. Guess it is worth it to check around some more
After you've beaten the "final" boss, launch the campaign again and look for someplace on the map with a gold star. That's where things continue.

Found a "Four Ring" on a Black Dragon today; whoohoo!