★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymaid View Post
I have too many bolts and not even close on the other ones!!! Who needs bolts??
Going to bed...I will still have them tomorrow for whoever needs them

VP F.A.R.M
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymaid View Post
I have too many bolts and not even close on the other ones!!! Who needs bolts??
Pick me pick me

edit: thank you mickymaid, you are super generous! ^___^

Last edited by d3li9ht; 11-07-2012 at 11:38 PM.

11-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi all Just got to this thread thanks to mickymaid, glad to see all the familiar names here
11-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymaid View Post
I have too many bolts and not even close on the other ones!!! Who needs bolts??
Still have some?

I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
11-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Hey boys and girls! Trying to upgrade my silo again. I'm good on panels but still need screws and nails. if anyone can help me out that'd be amaaaazzzing.

I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member.
11-08-2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornatrix View Post
Hey boys and girls! Trying to upgrade my silo again. I'm good on panels but still need screws and nails. if anyone can help me out that'd be amaaaazzzing.
We both looking , however I have one extra nail now available under ur service 😍
11-08-2012, 06:05 AM
How many do you need? I have 2 nails and 13 screws.
11-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewb View Post
How many do you need? I have 2 nails and 13 screws.
I need 2 screws
11-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Just sent you a fr. After you accept I'll wheat for you. I'm lvl 46

Edit: It didn't quote ^^ to hadaf

Last edited by kewb; 11-08-2012 at 07:43 AM.
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewb View Post
Just sent you a fr. After you accept I'll wheat for you. I'm lvl 46

Edit: It didn't quote ^^ to hadaf
Accepted , thanks for offering

I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™