App description: **NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, and iPhone 4 and up - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES**

****Download '400 Days' today! The brand new and critically-acclaimed episode in The Walking Dead series is AVAILABLE NOW****

ONE HELL OF A RIDE MTV GEEK

NARRATIVE MASTERY JOYSTIQ

10 out of 10 JUST PLAY IT DIGITAL TRENDS

Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this special episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead tells five linked stories of survival. The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltales award-winning series.

***How to play 400 Days of 'Walking Dead: The Game' after making your in-app purchase.***

***'Walking Dead: The Game' app MUST be installed on your iOS device to purchase and download '400 Days'***

1.Launch Walking Dead: The Game app, select Episodes from the main menu and choose to buy either the Multi-Pack (Episodes 2-5 + 400 Days bundle), or if declining that offer, select the Buy option listed next to '400 Days'. If you purchased the Multi-Pack, choose the Get option listed next to '400 Days'.

2.Once you have selected Get or confirmed your purchase, '400 Days' will download to your device, showing Installed once the download is complete.

3.When '400 Days' is installed, select Back, choose Play, then select which saved game slot you would like to continue from, followed by Play.

4.To play '400 Days', select the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen until '400 Days' is displayed, then select Play and '400 Days' will begin.

***2012's GAME OF THE YEAR (Episode 1) is FREE for a LIMITED TIME***

The Walking Dead is a five-part episodic game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkmans award-winning comic books featuring Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.

This is not another shoot em up; its a game that explores some very dark psychological places, revealing that the undead are not the only thing to be afraid of when society crumbles.

In this brand new story, you are Lee Everett, a man given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

Experience a dark, visceral and emotional series where every action and decision you make can result in the story changing around you. This tailored experience means that your story could be very different to that of someone else.

***Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead game series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 + 400 Days Bundle] via in-app***

All individual episodes, plus Special Episode: 400 Days are available via in-app purchase.

GAME FEATURES:

Based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series: The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse, with artwork inspired by the original comic books. Live out events, meet people and visit locations from The Walking Dead lore.

A tailored game experience: Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.

Act fast: You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but require you to make an almost immediate choice. There's no time to ponder when the undead are pounding down the door.

Adventure horror spanning across five episodes, plus special episode '400 Days': Gameplay involves meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem-solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.

EPISODE LIST:

Episode 1: A New Day
Episode 2: Starved For Help
Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Episode 5: No Time Left

Special Episode: 400 Days *AVAILABLE NOW*
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
Is this game worth getting? I've seen parts of the PC game and was wondering about getting this for myself.
Hell yeah it's worth it
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks. I'm downloading it now.

11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
Thanks. I'm downloading it now.
Prepare for one of the best gaming experiences you will ever have.
11-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Prepare for one of the best gaming experiences you will ever have.
And the worst customer service!

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
11-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
And the worst customer service!
LMAO...I wouldn't really call it the worst. In fact, they really do go all out when something's wrong and they can fix it. "Cool story bro" time:

Back when they shipped out my Jurassic Park Collector's Edition (on PC, naturally), the box arrived here tattered and torn (they shipped 'em out without any protection...trying to make it look like an authentic InGen package. I guess they didn't anticipate how badly some of them would arrive) and the InGen I.D. card was missing for some odd reason. I contacted customer support and asked if there was any way they could send me a replacement cardboard box and an I.D. card. What did they respond with? Something along the lines of "We're sorry, that's just not possible...but we've already shipped out an entirely new Collector's Edition for you". That honestly blew my mind! As insane as that was, I responded with "The least I could do is buy Back to the Future" and what did I find in the "Games" section of my account? They gifted me the first episode. I mean...come on, how ****ing cool is that?

Oh, and they also gifted me "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" when my C.E. "Tales of Money Island" treasure chest took a little long to come in the mail.

Don't get me wrong, I know their customer support isn't the greatest, and I certainly wasn't sent here to try and make them look good, but yeah...I just thought it would be a cool story to share.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
LMAO...I wouldn't really call it the worst. In fact, they really do go all out when something's wrong and they can fix it. "Cool story bro" time:

Back when they shipped out my Jurassic Park Collector's Edition (on PC, naturally), the box arrived here tattered and torn (they shipped 'em out without any protection...trying to make it look like an authentic InGen package. I guess they didn't anticipate how badly some of them would arrive) and the InGen I.D. card was missing for some odd reason. I contacted customer support and asked if there was any way they could send me a replacement cardboard box and an I.D. card. What did they respond with? Something along the lines of "We're sorry, that's just not possible...but we've already shipped out an entirely new Collector's Edition for you". That honestly blew my mind! As insane as that was, I responded with "The least I could do is buy Back to the Future" and what did I find in the "Games" section of my account? They gifted me the first episode. I mean...come on, how ****ing cool is that?

Oh, and they also gifted me "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" when my C.E. "Tales of Money Island" treasure chest took a little long to come in the mail.

Don't get me wrong, I know their customer support isn't the greatest, and I certainly wasn't sent here to try and make them look good, but yeah...I just thought it would be a cool story to share.
Lol! Cool story indeed
Seriously though, I found them to be unprofessional and indifferent to my inquiries. I sent them an email, asking about iCloud support in future update. Got no reply. Went here
http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=26
And asked the same question. Their response was cold and unapologetic. I had another inquiry about iPhone 5 support and again, I was snubbed. So many indie/Low budget deves scrambled to update their apps within few weeks of iPhone 5 release. Why can't telltale be like that? Smh

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
11-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Lol! Cool story indeed
Seriously though, I found them to be unprofessional and indifferent to my inquiries. I sent them an email, asking about iCloud support in future update. Got no reply. Went here
http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=26
And asked the same question. Their response was cold and unapologetic. I had another inquiry about iPhone 5 support and again, I was snubbed. So many indie/Low budget deves scrambled to update their apps within few weeks of iPhone 5 release. Why can't telltale be like that? Smh
Don't get me wrong, I've also hard a hard time with them...most recently with how much of an ass it is downloading the episodes of Walking Dead both on PC and iOS (which both us have talked about earlier), to no avail whatsoever...but I guess there's a difference between responding to online queries and fixing actual concrete problems. Whatever...I'm coming off as too representative and defensive, so I'd better just shut up.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Don't get me wrong, I've also hard a hard time with them...most recently with how much of an ass it is downloading the episodes of Walking Dead both on PC and iOS (which both us have talked about earlier), to no avail whatsoever...but I guess there's a difference between responding to online queries and fixing actual concrete problems. Whatever...I'm coming off as too representative and defensive, so I'd better just shut up.
Haha, it's all good bro! I still love telltale, just got disappointed with their responses. I am a loyal customer and will be for a while. I paid $25 and expected to see iCloud support. Because I traded my iPad 3 for the iPad 4, I had to start from scratch. I guess I won't be playing EP4 for a while then, oh well....
Allah Hafiz

11-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Haha, it's all good bro! I still love telltale, just got disappointed with their responses. I am a loyal customer and will be for a while. I paid $25 and expected to see iCloud support. Because I traded my iPad 3 for the iPad 4, I had to start from scratch. I guess I won't be playing EP4 for a while then, oh well....
Allah Hafiz
Oh yeah, that's definitely annoying. Reminds me of when episode 3 came out on PC while I just finished episode 2 on iOS. I had an itch to play more since I was so into it (and since I had it on PC, hey, why not?), but considering I'd have to skip over the first two episodes on PC and have them both generate random outcomes, I just couldn't be assed and waited for episode 3 to come out on iOS.

11-10-2012, 07:42 AM
I just finished episode 4, and I have to say I agree with all of the reviews. The Walking Dead is an amazing game, but this is one of the worse episodes, and definitely feels like it only sets you up for the finale.
If telltale wants to make the fifth episode the best by far, it needs to make the bite and finding clementine the main topics of the episode. Episode 4 got a worse review as it didn't make the voice on the radio that significant. However they make episode 5, I hope it comes sooner rather than later!

Best games on my ipad: Infinity blade 1 & 2, Dead space, GTA vice city, Dead Trigger, The Walking Dead, Bad Piggies, MC4, Ravensword 2, Super Hexagon and Real racing 3.
Most anticipated games: Infinity blade dungeons, walking dead season 2, Star command and Oceanhorn.