• Publisher: CloudKid
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Negative Nimbus is a wonderfully odd iOS game featuring original characters, intuitive gameplay, and an oh-so-negative little rain cloud.

**Winner**
-Best Visuals, Boston Festival of Indie Games 2012

"Negative Nimbus is an extremely cute and fun game, with adorable graphics and charming music." - App Advice

"Amazingly cute and unexpectedly creative" - Cult of Mac

"Negative Nimbus delivers a level of originality and charm that is sure to pique anyones interest." - Blast Magazine

Help guide Nimbus the curmudgeonly rain cloud through the various worlds of Sunnyland, raining down on all the flowers (they love it!) while trying to keep all of Sunnylands other inhabitants dry (they hate rain!). Along the way, players will unlock achievements, comics, new accessories, and meet all of the friendly folk of Sunnyland.

-5 beautifully designed worlds to unlock
-Simple and intuitive tap-and-swipe gameplay
-Unlockable achievements, comics, and hats!
-Tons of challenging levels
-Dozens of animated characters
-Wonderfully original score
-Optimized for retina display

CloudKid's comments:

Three-time Emmy-nominated indie studio CloudKid has officially launched its first-ever original iOS game, Negative Nimbus!! This beautiful touch-based iPad gane - which won the award for best visuals and design at the Boston Festival of Indie Games - features a lovable-but-curmudgeonly raincloud who just can't stop raining.

Gameplay Trailer: http://vimeo.com/51545119

Why this game is awesome:
* 3 gorgeous worlds to unlock (with 3 more to come!)
* Tons of challenging levels
* Simple and intuitive tap-and-swipe gameplay
* Unlockable collections, including comics and wearable hats for Nimbus
* Unique achievements that keep gameplay fresh and entertaining
* Dozens of animated characters
* Wonderfully original score
* Optimized for Retina display

Check it out on the Appstore, hope you enjoy the game and Thanks!!!!

-Available on the iphone in November

10-18-2012, 01:58 PM
I have unlocked four hats, but the "Unlock 3 Hats" goal has not been triggered.

Edit: I just unlocked my fifth hat and that triggered the 3 hats goal!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 10-18-2012 at 02:04 PM.
10-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey Slewis7! Thanks for all the positive feedback. We are happy to report the comics are all fixed up and good to go so you can start reading! Also we are working on game center support for a future build so thats something to look forward too as well! Thanks again!
-cloud kid crew
10-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks. I have read the cute comics and exhausted all of the current content in the game with 3 stars on all levels. You have a great little game and I am looking forward to the new levels. Game Center support will be a great addition and perhaps convince some of the folks here to jump onboard. Good luck!

11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
I downloaded the new update which includes new content, but unfortunately all my progress has disappeared. Bummer! Oh well; fun enough to start again I guess.