Old 11-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Banned

HD Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 11-08-2012, 07:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Why are y'all bitching about iap its extra levels just like DLC in Xbox ps3 games its not like iap for ingame cash
Because for our 69p we're expecting 10000 levels and tons of free unlocks

I'm enjoying it so far, if i reach a point where i have to pay Rovio a bit more for new levels i dont mind. If the game was $5 and i had to pay more for more levels i might be a bit annoyed.

See Rovio cant win, if they released this for $3 with no IAP's people would be fine as its just 'one price', they release it for 99c plus is it $2 for more levels and people moan! Strange.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:22 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
And.....

-Angry birds lego
-Angry birds indiana jones
-Angry birds lord of the rings

Ok now serious, how much is the iap on the HD version for the extra levels?
Then Angry Birds Lego Star Wars, Angry Birds Lego Indiana Jones, and so on...

Angry Birds Twilight?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Meh.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Because for our 69p we're expecting 10000 levels and tons of free unlocks

I'm enjoying it so far, if i reach a point where i have to pay Rovio a bit more for new levels i dont mind. If the game was $5 and i had to pay more for more levels i might be a bit annoyed.

See Rovio cant win, if they released this for $3 with no IAP's people would be fine as its just 'one price', they release it for 99c plus is it $2 for more levels and people moan! Strange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Why are y'all bitching about iap its extra levels just like DLC in Xbox ps3 games its not like iap for ingame cash
Hope these weren't directed at me. I thought I clarified that I wasn't complaining about the IAPs. Since the original AB is the one I played the most, I was always shocked at how much content they were releasing for free. So that's all I was saying was just based on my previous experience.

I definitely think there's plenty of value here for $.99 and, again, as I was trying to say I don't expect devs to just give and give new content. I takes money to make new levels so I don't have a problem paying for them. Just was a change of pace from my previous experience with Rovio.

Say what you will about AB games, some hate them, the vast majority of casual gamers love 'em. And there's no doubt whatever way you feel, Rovio puts out quality.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:57 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
It takes money to make new levels so I don't have a problem paying for them. Just was a change of pace from my previous experience with Rovio.
It's still worth noting that we will be getting more content for free. Every AB game (and Bad Piggies) have had constant content updates, even the ones with extra IAP options.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Say what you will about AB games, some hate them, the vast majority of casual gamers love 'em. And there's no doubt whatever way you feel, Rovio puts out quality.
I havent looked at all this thread, wasnt directed personally at you, theres been lots of similar posts in the past so i was directing them more to those people.

iOS gaming is in a weird place at the mo, theres freemium which sometimes can be 'light' or ruin a game. Then theres games which cost 69p and then you pay a bit more to unlock other content.

I'm not a huge Rovio fan, thought Angry Birds was a nice 'gimmick' for a few plays but i rarely play the original Angry Birds compared to so many other games. But i admit, they've got me here hook line and sinker, big Star Wars fan so i'm enjoying this more due to the characters/sound effects when its obviously just a reskinned Angry Birds (which i was never that keen on!).
Old 11-08-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

iPhone 5 compatible?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:28 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfynn View Post
Does this have icloud support or should I just buy one version?
I actually emailed there support and asked about this. They announced on twitter in April 2011 cloud save was coming soon to all their games.

Here was there response:

Hello,

and thanks for contacting us!

We are still working hard on bringing our online save sync out as soon as possible! It shouldn't be a long wait anymore.

Best regards,

Lauri
Rovio Support Team

So not yet,but soon. Hopefully that means soon.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 AM

Looks like they are re-inventing the wheel instead of just supporting icloud. I emailed their support and they replied (very fast).

"Hello there,
and thanks for contacting us!
We're working really hard on our own online syncing tool to save player progress in our games, and we hope to have it available as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Kind regards,
Lauri
Rovio Support Team"