Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3481  
Old 11-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Der-Kleine Der-Kleine is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->
Posts: 5,316
Default

Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it.


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #3482  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:57 AM
h0130j03 h0130j03 is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,272
Default

Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.
Reply With Quote
  #3483  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Madman100 Madman100 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.

Youtube link | Pop Up


This is the video I used.
Reply With Quote
  #3484  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Teknikal Teknikal is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Belfast N Ireland
Posts: 2,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.
Wow I've only about 10 so far and I've mainly been sticking to one trying to upgrade it but not to successfully maybe I'll make an attempt to grow my list some.
Reply With Quote
  #3485  
Old 11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Trunks Trunks is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it.

YouTube: video
Wow thanks for the heads up! I havent played AC3:L yet cause I've been playing Madden and NFS but I'm glad I'll be able to avoid this glitch.
Reply With Quote
  #3486  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Teknikal Teknikal is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Belfast N Ireland
Posts: 2,000
Default

Is there a way to manually set your gps on most wanted nothing I try seems to do anything.
Reply With Quote
  #3487  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:36 PM
LucianOrb LucianOrb is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it.

YouTube: video
Unfortunately judging by various reports in other forums looks like it can happen even in normal conditions and using the main costumes.

Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility.
Reply With Quote
  #3488  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Jinathin_x_X Jinathin_x_X is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Unfortunately judging by various reports in other forums looks like it can happen even in normal conditions and using the main costumes.

Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility.
Why would buy nfs when black ops declassified is coming out next week? I am getting black ops 2 and black ops declassified. So on Tuesday, I will post a gameplay on here if anyone is interested looking at the game before you buy it
Reply With Quote
  #3489  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Haruhi Haruhi is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Why would buy Black Ops Declassified next week when NFS is already out?
Fixed for you.

Seriously though, $50 for a mediocre FPS with 6 multiplayer maps?
Reply With Quote
  #3490  
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 PM
S.I.D. CrAzY S.I.D. CrAzY is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Fixed for you.

Seriously though, $50 for a mediocre FPS with 6 multiplayer maps?
Sign me up!!

haha, no not really.

Seriously no thanks.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent