Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

11-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it.

11-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.

Youtube link | Pop Up

This is the video I used.
11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Wow I've only about 10 so far and I've mainly been sticking to one trying to upgrade it but not to successfully maybe I'll make an attempt to grow my list some.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it.

YouTube: video
Wow thanks for the heads up! I havent played AC3:L yet cause I've been playing Madden and NFS but I'm glad I'll be able to avoid this glitch.
11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Is there a way to manually set your gps on most wanted nothing I try seems to do anything.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
11-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post

YouTube: video
Unfortunately judging by various reports in other forums looks like it can happen even in normal conditions and using the main costumes.

Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility.

--------------------------------------------
Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus
11-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Unfortunately judging by various reports in other forums looks like it can happen even in normal conditions and using the main costumes.

Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility.
Why would buy nfs when black ops declassified is coming out next week? I am getting black ops 2 and black ops declassified. So on Tuesday, I will post a gameplay on here if anyone is interested looking at the game before you buy it
11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Why would buy Black Ops Declassified next week when NFS is already out?
Fixed for you.

Seriously though, $50 for a mediocre FPS with 6 multiplayer maps?

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
11-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Fixed for you.

Seriously though, $50 for a mediocre FPS with 6 multiplayer maps?
Sign me up!!

haha, no not really.

Seriously no thanks.